19

Jin pov

"Can I know where a patient named Jeon Jimin treated at?"

"Oh, he's at room 613 at level 6.."

"Okay, thank you."

I just know about Jimin's bleeding half an hour ago. I was playing a game when Jungkook called me to tell about it. From the call, he knows Jungkook was cried. Jungkook's voice told everything. When I arrived at the floor where Jimin's room at, I saw Jungkook sitting at the chair provided outside of the room while bowed his head down. I walked fastly towards him and touch his shoulder.

He lifted his head and what I can see is his eyes was red. So, my assumption was correct. Jungkook was crying since the moment when he called me and until now. 

"Hyung.. "

"Jungkook."

"How Jimin?"

"Still inside. I don't know what to do now, hyung.."

He hugged me and I hugged him back. He cried out on my shoulder. I was carressed his back to reassure his feeling while uttering spirit words to him.

"Hyung.. Jimin... Our baby.."

"Don't worry, Jungkook.. They will be okay.."

"They must, hyung.. They must be okay. They are my life.."

"I know, Jungkook. Just keep on waiting for them.."

Jungkook pov

I hugged Jin hyung. I'm grateful he was here with me. I need someone that close to me to be with me especially in this kind of situation. I'm thankful for Jimin. Because of him, I know Jin hyung. Jin hyung was Jimin's bestfriend when they was studied in a university eventhough they were 3-years age gap between them. When we started dating, Jimin introduced me to Jin hyung and since that, me and Jin hyung become more close. He was the one who felt very excited when me and Jimin announced that we will get married. And now, he calmed me down.

"Boss.."

I looked at Ahreum. I forgot she was here because she drove us here from the company. Her eyes also said she was sorry.

"I-I'm so sorry, boss.. It's m-my fault.. I-I should t-take care of Mr. Jimin.."

"No, Ahreum. It's not your fault."

"B-But boss.. You told me t-to.."

I cut of her words. "Don't worry.. I'm not mad at you.."

What I said just now was true. I don't get mad at Ahreum because she already told the real incident to me. The one who I should get mad at is Soyeon. That woman need to be teach so she knows who is Jeon Jungkook.

"Thank you, boss.."

Author pov

Ahreum thanked her boss. She thankful for Jungkook because he forgive her. She knows that Jungkook not easily get mad at any person until he knows the truth. When she about to sit down beside Jungkook, suddenly the doctor that treated Jimin went out from the room. Jin and Jungkook went to the doctor while Ahreum just standing far away from them.

"Doctor, my husband?" asked Jungkook with his worried voice tone.

"Your husband is safe."

Jungkook faced Jin and started to smile. He grateful that his husband was safe. When he remembered of their baby, his smile dissapeared again.

"O-Our baby..?"

"Thankfully, the baby is also safe.."

Jungkook release a heavy breath. "God, I'm grateful.."

"And about Jimin.."

"Why, doctor?" Jin asked.

"Can we have a talk for a while in my room?"

Jungkook started to feel curious. What is the matter? The doctor said Jimin was okay just now, but now, he want to talk about Jimin. In her room. Something important, isn't it ?

"Who is you?" the doctor pointed at Jin.

"He is Jimin's bestfriend.." Jungkook introduced Jin to the doctor.

"So then, I want to have a talk with both of you.."

"Okay doctor."

Jungkook turned to Ahreum. "Ahreum, if you want to go back home then just go.. Thank you for driving me here.."

"No it's okay, boss." 

Jungkook gave his last smile before both of them disappeared. Jungkook went to doctor's room with Jin while Ahreum went back to her home as she allowed by Jungkook.

In doctor's room

"Please have a sit."

Jungkook and Jin sat on the chair in front of the doctor nervously. They really want to know the reason of Jimin's condition today.

"So, Mr. Jungkook. Can you tell me the actual incident?"

Jungkook started his story from when he should accompany Jimin and until the pineapple incident. Jin just focus listening to Jungkook's story. But, when he mentioned about the pineapple, the doctor seems a bit shocked.

"Pineapple?!"

"W-why, doctor? Anything wrong?"

"So, basically, today's incident happened because of the pineapple.."

"P-pineapple?"

"Yes. Pineapple have a high presence of bromelain, which leads to constractions in the uterus and causing harm to the baby and the mother. It also can lead to miscarriage.."

Jungkook shocked. He doesn't expect this kind of thing.

"But, luckily you arrived on time. We succeed to stop more bloods from went out and and prevent from any miscarriage."

Jin took Jungkook hand and carresing it. "Jungkook.."

"I would lost them today, hyung! I would lost my Jimin and my baby today! It's all because of me that emphasizing my work over him! I should take care of them, hyung!"

"Jungkook, now they already safe, right?"

"I failed, hyung.. I failed to become the perfect husband and father to them.."

"Don't say like that! You know how sad Jimin will be if he knows you said something like this?!"

Jungkook realized that he shouldn't said like that. He hugged Jin and crying on his shoulder again but Jin doesn't mind at all. He knows Jungkook felt down.

"Can we see Jimin, doctor? Jin asked.

"Yes, but don't wake him up. I think you should let him rest first because we can't give any medicine that can harm his pregnancy.. So for now, what we can do is let his body recover on his own.."

"Thank you, doctor.."

They stand up and bowed to the doctor before leaving the room and went to Jimin's room.

At Jimin's room

Jungkook is the first one who entered the room followed by Jin behind him. He went near to the bed and saw his beloved husband lying unconsciously. He kissed Jimin's forehead. He can't bear to see his husband in this situation. A few tears seem to roll down from his eyes. He holds Jimin's hands tightly.

"Please wake up very soon, dear.."