20

He scrunched his face as morning sunrays his face. Slowly, he opened his eyes. After a few blink of eyes, he finally can see clearly someone sleeping in front of him on the sofa. It's his friend, Jin hyung. 

'It's must be Jungkook who told him..'

It's not like he don't like it when Jin is here. Of course he like it. Jin is his friend. Why shouldn't he? But he don't want to burden Jin. But when he turned to his right side, he smiled.

"Kookie.."

He caressed Jungkook's hand that intertwined with his and made Jungkook wake up. 

"Baby, you're awake.."

Jungkook smiled. He relieved that his Jimin already woke up from the consciousness. He stand up and gave a light peck on Jimin's lips. They smiled to each other. Suddenly, Jimin's face expression changed. He put his hand on his stomach. It can't be happen.

"K-Kookie.. O-our m-munchkin.."

Jungkook calmed Jimin down. "Munchkin is okay. She's so strong like her mummy.."

"Oh god. I'm thankful." 

He rubbed his 3 month stomach lovingly. Jungkook gave a smile to Jimin. He know Jimin was so worried about the baby. But, he heard Jimin is laughing right now. He felt weird.

"Why are you laughing about, baby?"

"No.. It's just you, Kookie. How can you be so confident about our baby's gender..?"

"It's Jeon Jungkook, dear. Jeon Jungkook knows everything." 

Jungkook proudly introducing himself. Jimin pulled Jungkook hand to sit beside him. He landed his head on Jungkook's broad shoulder.

"And... This Jeon Jungkook belong to me.."

"This Jeon Jimin is also belong to me.."

They uttered only sweet things to each other. Until he forget someone was starring at them with a smile. You know who is it, right?

"Aish this lovebirds. Don't forget, I'm still here.. How could you guys ignore me.."

Jin pouted. It's not like he actually sulking, but just want to tease them. They are very lovey dovey in front of him. He's happy when he saw them happy. He wish he can find his partner soon and be happy like them also.

Jungkook went to his Jin hyung and hugged him. "How can we forgot about you.. Our worldwide handsome hyung forever.." Jungkook comforting Jin.

Jin laughed. "This kid.." Jin ruffled Jungkook's hair happily.

"Hyung.. My hair.." said Jungkook while fixing his hair. Jimin is laughing from his bed.

"Do I look like care? No, right.."

Jin laughed loudly to Jungkook who still fixing his hair. He went to Jimin and sat beside his bestfriend. Suddenly, someone enter the room.

"Oh, Mr. Jimin. You're awake.. How do you feel?"

"I'm okay, doctor.." Jimin smiled to the doctor.

"Good.. Let me check on you.."

Jin stand up to give a way to the doctor to check on Jimin. He stand beside Jungkook while staring at Jimin and give their smile to him. After the doctor finish checking Jimin, both Jungkook and Jin went beside Jimin.

"So, how about my husband's condition, doctor?"

"Everything is normal now. He completely safe now from any danger.." The doctor smiled.

Jungkook released a grateful breath when he heard about Jimin's condition right now. Jin also relieved that Jimin is okay now.

"When can I discharge, doctor?"

"There's a few test that you need to go through before you can discharge.."

Jimin's face started to change. He's sad. He want to go back home as soon as possible. He don't like staying here. When the doctor saw Jimin's face changed, he smiled.

"It's looks like you want to go back home eagerly.." said the doctor.

"Yes.." Jimin nodded. Jungkook hold his husband's hand tightly.

"Okay, then.. Maybe, a day after tomorrow?"

Jimin's face brightened up. "Really?!"

"Really, if you promise me to take care of yourself and the baby.."

"I will." said Jimin excitedly. 

Jungkook smile to his husband cuteness. He's happy when Jimin is happy. Whatever it is, Jimin is his happiness. Soon, their baby also will be his happiness.

"If nothing else, I excused myself first.."

"Thank you, doctor.." said Jin and they bowed to the doctor. 

The doctor went out from the room. Both of them continued chatting together about the baby and other things. Suddenly, Jin stand up.

"I'm hungry.. I want to go to the cafe.. Do you want anything?"

"Jin hyung, can you buy me any sweet foods? My throat feel bitter.."

"Okay.. You, Jungkook?"

"A coffee?"

Jin smiled. "That's all? Okay.. Bye.." 

After Jin went out from the room, Jimin stared at his husband thoroughly. He missed his husband so much. Same goes to Jungkook.

"Don't stare at me like that. I might kiss you.."

"Who's stopping you?"

They closed their face and kissed each other. No hesitation because it's just both of them in the room. Nobody will bother them.

***********************

Soyeon pov

"What?! He is safe?! The baby safe?!"

"Yes, Soyeon.. They are safe.."

This is not what I expect. I already searched about how to abort a baby and one of the method is eating some dangerous food for pregnancy which is pineapple! But why both of them are still safe? Atleast, if Jimin was miscarriage, Jungkook will be sad and disappointed since I know, he loves kids so much and Jungkook will leave Jimin. But, what happened now is not what I expect. After hearing about the news, I went out from Ahreum's room and go to my room. I sat on the sofa with the frustrated feeling.

"You're safe for now, Jimin. But not in the future."

"I'll separate both of you.. Just wait and see what Kim Soyeon can do.."