Elephant and magnifying glass - Shuichi x Reader

Start from the beginning

Grandpa and I soon joined her. I love being with my grandparents, it's so much fun and everything.

We sat down at the table, everyone getting what they wanted to eat and started eating.

"So (y/n)..." (gm/n) started.

Oh god, please no

"Who is it?" (gp/n) continued while pointing at the magnifying glass under my eye.

Oh hell no

I sighed

"You might know him..." I began

"Is it that boy from your class?" Grandma interrupted me.

"No, it's not him, it's..." I took a deep breath and I was going to say Shuichi, but my grandpa was faster.

"Whoever it is, they're lucky to have you loving them." He said.

I smiled at him.

"Oh, I can tell you a lot of stories to all my tattoos!" (gm/n) got excited.

"Why not? It sounds pretty interesting" I responded.

And so we spent the day talking about the story's from grandmas and grandpas tattoos.

At around 6 p.m. my grandparents left to go to some friends and I decided to go through the streets for a bit, maybe even finding a nice little coffee shop where I could go to sometimes, for drawing or writing, maybe even solving some cases.

Though, I am not a detective. It's fun, and there's always something to find on the internet, I might even solve a case that Shuichi once had.

With that thought in mind I put on my shoes and grabbed my bag as well as the keys I went outside and made sure to lock the door. After that I walked down the street, out of the living area and into an area with more shops and stuff.

I walked around a bit and found a nice little coffee shop around a corner. It looked like it was decorated in a steampunk kind of way, from the outside it looked really nice, so I went inside.

I opened the door and got greeted with the wonderful smell of fresh brewed coffee.

I looked around and spotted an empty table in the back of the shop. Walking there I looked all around me, taking in the sight of a lot of steampunk stuff. The tables were designed so they look like a toothed wheel, I sat myself down at the empty table and opened the menu.

There were so many different options of coffee and sweets, some were normal dishes that you would get at any coffee shop and some were special dishes or steampunk themed dishes. But for today I think I'd just go with a normal coffee, like I'm always drinking it.

I ordered the coffee and took out my sketchbook, sketching some small things out of the coffee shop. I heard a light 'ding' sound and looked at the door, there stood a male, clothed in black, with a hat on his head. His, presumably blue, hair was kinda short and a bit messy, I couldn't see his eyes because of his hat though.

I went back to drawing, or more likely doodling, until I heard someone clearing their throat.

I looked up to see the male that entered the shop a few minutes ago. I smiled friendly and asked him:

"Can I help you?"

"Uhm... Y-yeah, may I sit down here...?" He stuttered a bit.

That voice... Could it be? No there's no way-

"Sure" I answered.

He murmured a quiet "Thanks" and sat down, placing his coffee in front of him on the table, pulling out a notebook and a pen, he began reading through it and scribbling something down every now and then.