Patching him up - Fuyuhiko x Reader

non killing game AU

this is for @kurapikasrightarm because they asked for a Fuyuhiko x Reader, so here you go

Mentions of blood and wounds, not directly too detailed tho

I gotta get back to writing my friends, but I have school again, like in person and that takes a lot of time out of my week, I'm sorry for that

But soon I'll have holidays, I wanna try and write as much as I can then!!

Oh and sorry for mistakes or unlogical stuff, it's 2am and I'm writing this in my bed HAHAHAHHDSH

(y/n) pov

I was impatiently sitting at the kitchen counter, looking at the clock once again.

3:33 in the morning

Where could he be?

What's taking him so long?

The worried feeling in the pit of my stomach only grew with every passing minute.

Fuyuhiko has been gone since four in the afternoon and he's still not back, I didn't hear a thing from him or any other part of the Kuzuryuu clan and the more time passed the more nervous I got.

He can't be dead...

Right?

As I was stuck in my worried thoughts I heard silent cursing and the front door unlocking.

I turned around as fast as I could, seeing Fuyuhiko's hair around the corner.

"Fufu finally you're ho..me.." I exclaimed, my voice dying down at the end when I saw Fuyuhiko, leaning against the door frame.

He was holding his right arm pressed on his right side, keeping the arm in place with his left hand. His face showed a mixture of pain and exhaustion. He was gritting his teeth, breathing heavily, he barely managed to stand there even with the support of the door frame.

He looked up at me and gave me a weak smile, filled with pain.

"I'm back, yeah" he mumbled, barely audible.

Fuyuhiko stumbled a bit before I caught him, slowly guiding him to the couch where I sat him down.

"Sit here and keep your arm on there, I'll be back in a minute" I hurriedly said, rushing out of the living room and into the bathroom.

It wasn't too unusual for him to come home wounded, being the head of the yakuza comes with dangers after all. But normally he's not wounded that badly, only some scratches or a grazed knee or arm.

While caught up in my thoughts I searched through the cupboards for our bandaging stuff, finally finding something to disinfect the wounds and some bandages. As soon as I had everything in my arms I hurried back into the living room.

"Alright, keep your left hand on the wound of your right arm and try to get it away from your side a bit, would that work?" I asked, getting some scissors out of a cupboard.

He did as told, grimacing through the pain when he moved his arm, far too exhausted to be mad or huff at me.

I carefully cut open his already ruined button up shirt, taking a piece of cloth and putting the disinfect thing on it.

"This'll sting and hurt, you can clutch your arm, but don't clutch it too badly please"

He nodded and pressed his eyes shut, waiting for the stinging sensation that he soon felt on his side. I made sure to disinfect his wound as careful as possible.

He winced in pain, the grip on his arm tightening.

"Gimme a sec, maybe I have an idea" as I said that I got up again, walking into the kitchen.

I came back out a bit later with a cup of warm almond milk, mixed with some honey. I held the cup out to him and he slowly took it, taking a sip of it. Meanwhile I carefully continued to disinfect his wound, the milk keeping him distracted.

Soon enough the wound on his side was disinfected and I started wrapping the bandage around his stomach and torso.

"Is it too tight or alright like that?"

"It's fine like this...thanks"

He put down the cup that was empty by now while I taking a second cloth, dripping some disinfect stuff on it too. I took his right arm and tried how much cleaning the wound hurt there. He flinched a bit, but it seemed to not hurt that bad so I cleaned that wound without him being in too much pain.

Not long after that wound was disinfected too and I started wrapping another bandage around his upper arm.

"Is that one fine too?"

He nodded as an answer and stood up, swaying a bit.

"Fuyuhiko you gotta rest, let me help you to the bed" I worriedly said, getting up from my kneeling position.

Once I was standing I supported him and helped him walk towards our bedroom. When we arrived I laid him down on the bed.

"Are you hungry? Or do you want something else to drink?"

"I'm kinda hungry, could you make me some sandwiches? And another cup of milk?"

"Of course I can, don't move too much, I'll be right back"

With that I went out of the bedroom and back into the kitchen. I grabbed some toast, cheese without actual milk, some salami, butter and tomatoes. I put together the sandwiches and put them in the sandwich maker. While I was waiting for them to finish I made him another cup of almond milk.. As soon as I was done I took it to the bedroom, sitting down on the bed beside my wounded gangster.

"Thanks for that, you're a really big help you idiot" he muttered, starting to eat.

The food was inhaled by him, same goes for the milk, it was gone as soon as he started eating.

"You were really hungry" I laughed, putting the plate and cup aside, "You still hungry?"

He shook his head no and laid back down.

"You should get some rest now, I'll be there in a sec, just need to put those away, alright?" I said, motioning to the dishes.

"Alright, hurry though, you need rest yourself. You were up since early in the morning yesterday and didn't sleep because of me, right?"

I sighed, of course he was right.

"I'll hurry, don't worry it won't take long" I reassured him, taking the dishes and leaving the room.

I quickly placed the dishes in the kitchen, deciding to clean them tomorrow. With that decision made I went back into the bedroom and laid down besides Fuyuhiko who seemed to already be asleep.

I closed my eyes and while listening to his steady breathing I slowly drifted to sleep.

(word count: 1170)

Y'all I just pre-ordered the collectors edition from Danganronpa Decadence and I'm reaaalllyy hyped now!!!!

No, I'm not rich, I just said "Fuck my money, I want that" and now it's pre-ordered and around 120 euros are gone HAHSHDHDF

Also for some reason I love writing those kind of oneshots, patching someone else up, I don't knowww

Have a nice dayyy!!!