Stolen Hearts - Shuichi x Rantaro

non killing game AU

Phantom Thief AU

Mainly Saimami, some Oumota too though

Also you can see this as some kind of teaser for a book I'm planning on writing hehehe

Yeah, yeah, first chapter will be up soon-

So if you wanna see that check my profile for it

3rd person pov

"I need to solve the case of the Phantom Thief"

Kaede looked at the detective in shock

"You're aware of how dangerous that is, right Shuichi!?"

"Kaede, please calm down, it's even more dangerous if the whole world knows about it"

She nodded in understandment and continued to talk in a more hushed voice.

"The Phantom Thief case, huh Shuichi?"

"Oh, hi there Rantaro, yeah haha" Shuichi nervously laughed.

Rantaro set down the orders of Kaede and Shuichi, "You sure it's not too dangerous?"

"It may be, but Kyoko thinks that I might be the only one able to solve it"

"But isn't Kyoko like, the best Detective in Japan?"

"Second best" Kaede corrected him.

"Huh? But then.. who's best?"

Shuichi was internally praying that Kaede wouldn't tell the other male.

"Shuichi is!" the female exclaimed, pointing towards the navy haired male who was now looking down at the table.

"That's really cool! Didn't know you're a detective Saihara"

"Taroooo stop flirting with the customers and get your gay ass over here!" a female with colourful hair yelled from behind the counter.

Rantaro chuckled and excused himself, getting back to work.

After that Kaede and Shuichi talked about rather light topics and her new piano concert. As soon as Rantaro got off of his shift he sat down with them and they talked for an eternity. To their misery Kaede had to leave soon after Rantaro joined again, but Shuichi and Rantaro kept talking.

"Kokichi did you buy milk?" Kaito asked, looking through the fridge.

"What do you mean, did I buy milk? I thought you had to?" Kokichi shot back.

Kaito slammed the fridge shut and went into the living room where the smaller male was spread out on the couch, playing video games.

"Aww is Momo-Chan mad because he can't drink his milk?" Kokichi teased, a knowing smirk on his face.

He didn't even bother looking at Kaito, instead he kept his eyes glued to the screen, playing his game.

"Kokichi you-"

"I'm home guys" Kaito got cut off.

"Sidekick!" he suddenly exclaimed, his anger at Kokichi vanished.

"Hehe, you're aware that actually you are my sidekick, right Kaito?" Shuichi chuckled, hanging up his coat.

"Saihara-Chan!!" Kokichi yelled while tackling the male in question.

Shuichi just chuckled more, keeping his balance while also holding the smaller boy.

"Hey there Kokichi"

The gremlin boy let go of Shuichi and disappeared into the living room again, continuing his game.

After some games against Kokichi and Kaito Shuichi excused himself and went into his study to look at the case file. While he was looking through it he made a discovery.

Is he gonna attack again?

In three days from now?

Exactly there?

"Kaede's concert! Shit nononononono" Shuichi hurried to his mothers agency to tell her about the information he just found out.

He has to make sure everyone going there is safe, including Kaede, Kokichi, Kaito and Rantaro as well as everyone else.

"Hello hello, calm your asses down everyone and enjoy the show fuckers!!" a female voice shouted through the microphone.

Suddenly there were six people with similar outfits on the stage. All of them were wearing some sort of mask to hide their face.

"HE'S GOT A GROUP WITH HIM WHAT-"

"I never signed up for this" Shuichi sighed, preventing Kaito from jumping onto the stage.

Before Kaito got out of his grip the light went out again, once it was back on he appeared. In the middle of the stage, on top of the piano.

The Phantom Thief

"I've fallen for you...badly to be honest"

"I don't even know who you are, except for the fact that you're a criminal of sorts"

"Well you do know me"

"Then show me the face underneath your mask"

"We don't wanna ruin the fun now, do we?"

Shuichi huffed, crossing his arms.

"Aww don't be all pouty now." Sirens of the police were heard in the distance, "Here take this"

The masked criminal leaned in and placed a quick kiss on the detectives lips.

"Well, gotta go now, see you soon!!" the tall male smirked, climbing up the ladder and into the helicopter where his group was waiting.

He left Shuichi all by himself like that and the poor detective was so flustered, it took him a long time to process things that just happened. Once he did, it was already too late.

(word count: 842)

I'm sorry that it's kinda weird in the end but I don't wanna spoiler too much, I've got quite a few ideas for this and I'm already working on chapter two over here!!

So yeah, expect the first chapter to be published soon, hope you all enjoyed!! <3