You're my missing Part - Kazuichi x Reader

non killing game AU

(y/n) is the Ultimate engineer

this is for my friend Leily and for the lovely @junkosrightpigtail your comments make me happy every time I read them, thanks, you're amazing :)

(y/n) pov

"...And if I put a fuse in here it's safe so we don't have to worry about a short circuit... hm yeah that should be good" I thought to myself out loud.

"Babe are you done?" Kazuichi called out from the garage.

"Yeah, just finished, did you get everything I told you to?" I shouted back.

"Of course I did" he said, now entering the room, "So how do we have to work?"

He pulled up a chair next to me, staring at the screen.

"Alright so to prevent a short circuit I thought of building in a fuse in here" I explained while pointing on the screen. He nodded understanding. I kept explaining everything and he got excited.

"Alright, can we start??" he asked, getting really excited.

"Yeah, to the garage we go!" I said, standing up and pointing towards the door.

I rushed towards the garage, pausing in the door frame.

"The last one to arrive is a simp!!" I said, running to the garage.

Kazuichi sprinted behind me, trying to win. But to his bad luck I was faster. I pointed at him.

"YOU'RE A SIMP" laughing I looked through the things he got, looking if we have everything we need.

He stood behind me, pouting.

"I'm not"

"Oh yes you are, remember that time in high school? And 'Miss Sonia'?" I asked, mimicking his voice.

"Oh shush..." he said, nervously rubbing his neck.

"But you're my simp" I said, pecking him on his cheek.

He smiled at that, looking through the parts. Getting some of them out of the chaos and starting to put them together.

"Why does Gundham need such a weird light?" Kazu asked me.

"He needs it for his breeding" I answered.

"Oh, makes sense" he said.

I chuckled, helping him build the light together.

He build the outside and I worked on the electrical part that would be inside.

"I'll be right back" and with that Kazuichi disappeared, leaving me behind.

I chuckled to myself, searching for the fuse to solder it next to the light bulb.

"Kazu can you bring me a cookie from the kitchen?" I called out to him.

"Sure, do you need anything else?"

"The help of your simping ass" I answered, chuckling to myself.

I heard him mumble some complaints but he came back eventually, holding out the cookie to me. I took it from his hand and began eating it, making sure not to get any crumbs on my work. Kazuichi was doing something on his phone, scrolling down until he seemed to have found what he was searching. He tapped on it and 'Teenagers'from My Chemical Romance started playing, he turned off his phone and started jamming to the music while putting the parts together.