Damn Dandelion - Nagito x Reader

non killing game AU

The Hanahaki disease exists in this One-Shot

I love the Hanahaki disease so I wanted to try and write a One-Shot about it, I apologize if it's not that good tho-

Also I write so many Nagito x Reader lolol dunno whyyyy

(y/n) pov

"(y/n) are you alright? You look pretty pale.." my best friend worried about me.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just missing some influence of the sun I think" I reassured him, giving him a smile.

"Are you sure? You look really pale" he said, stopping in his tracks and stopping me with a firm grip on my wrist.

I faced him, feeling my throat starting to itch.

Come on, not now, please.

"Y-yeah I'm fine, really" I told him once again, freeing myself from his grip.

"I'll head to the bathroom real quick, see you in class!!" I said while taking off to the bathroom.

Once there I shut myself in one of the stalls. Coughing I leaned over the toilet, holding/tying back my (h/l) (h/c) hair.

With my head over the toilet I coughed up a small dandelion, some of it's petals were decorated with small splatters of pink blood.

"Ugh, how I hate those pretty flowers." I mumbled to myself.

But at the same time I also love them... What a hate-love... They remind me of him. The one that puts me through this pain, but also brings me so much happiness.

I coughed up another dandelion, some of it's petals staying in my mouth, leaving an unpleasant feeling behind.

Seeing as the coughing had ended as well as the itchy feeling in my throat I wiped off the blood from my mouth and went outside the bathroom. Grabbing my bottle I drank a few sips while heading to class.

Once there I put back my bottle and opened the door to the classroom.

"(y/nnnnn)~" someone called out for me while they hugged me.

I laughed, patting Hiyoko on her head and hugging her back.
"Hey there Hiyoko, how's it going?" I asked her, smiling brightly.

"Pretty well, how are you? You do look pale... just like that hope idiot said" she answered me.

"I'm fine, don't worry" I reassured her, walking over to my seat that was next to Nagitos.

The teacher walked in and so the lesson began.

I didn't really pay attention

I was more focused on my main problem at hand

The flowers

I pulled out my phone and texted my other best friend who lives far away about it

(y/n) bean

Yo Aky... I have a question

I've been coughing up flowers and blood lately

Do you know what this is?

Aky-Chan

Dude-

That's the Hanahaki disease

You have to get rid of it or you'll die!

(y/n) bean

WHAT!?

Danganronpa x Reader One-ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara