Fucking 2020 Strikes Again

TW: Corona, We hate 2020, Can I get a amen, Aramour, Cussing

You see, Jane was a simple woman.

Let her go out.

And let her have Catalina with her.

That was all she wanted.

Catalina had left to go visit Spain, it was only supposed to be for a week.

But ha ha, fucking 2020 decided to make it's grand appearance with corona, so now she had to deal with that shit.

And oh yeah, now her Lina wasn't allowed to come back.

And Jane wasn't allowed to go outside.

Two things, the only two things she wanted, that she cared about, were taken away from her.

_________________

Catalina called her every day, and talked for as long as she could.

And honestly those were the highlights of Jane's day.

Being stuck inside would be bearable if Catalina were there to keep her company, but again she can't because she's in Spain.

For seemingly forever.

Oh, Catalina's calling.

"Hey."

"Hey."

The screen lagged for a second, reminding Jane that no, Catalina was not there.

"So how's your day so far?" she asked.

"Boring as fuck, we can't leave, and you aren't here, and Anne is for some reason not causing trouble, Cathy is co-operating suddenly, Kat hasn't had a nightmare, and Anna is Anna." Jane replied sourly."

Catalina laughed, making Jane smile. Her laugh was the most beautiful laugh in the entire city, county, state, country, continent, world, galaxy, universe.

"How's your day?"

"Ugh! At least you have the queens, I'm all by myself. And sleep deprived."

"Why aren't you sleeping? You have literally all day."

"I can't sleep without you to hold." Catalina replied breezily, as if she didn't know that would fluster Jane.

Which it did.

"And I miss you, and your adorable habit of blushing everytime i compliment you."

Jane blushed.

"That! I miss that." Catalina said with a pout.

"I miss your kisses." Jane said quietly.

Catalina went quiet too, "Well not to fear, this can't last forever and when I get back I'm going to smother you in kisses and affection." she vowed.

Jane giggled, "Looking forward to it." she replied with a grin.

Catalina grinned back, and for a moment, everything was alright.

___________________

Jane almost kills someone when they ask if she's single, and it's been so long since she's seen Catalina that Cathy (without thinking) says yes.

(Correction she almost poisons Cathy's food until she immediately took it back and begged Jane to not tell her godmother that she accidentally tried to get Jane a date.)