Pride

TW: Suicide, Seven Deadly Sins, Cussing, tHe GuY, Parrlyn

I was ~inspired~ by Six-Is-My-Life you should go to their one-shot book, and follow them. Ngl, this thing keeps happening where authors ask for requests and I give some, and then i'm like - this is a great idea, i should write it. Lmao.

Cathy smiles as her girlfriend danced.

In the corner of her eye she saw Henry, Thomas, and a few other guys eyeing her hungrily, wishing they had what Cathy had.

Cathy wasn't normally one for boasting, or showing off, but she had Anne Boleyn as a girlfriend, how could she not brag about having her as her girlfriend?

Anne Boleyn loved her, and Cathy wanted everyone to know it.

Ha ha.

Who's the loser now fuckface Tudor.

Cathy walked over, feeling proud and ready to make them jealous. Everyone by the end of the week would know that Anne was her girlfriend.

"Hey Tudor." she said cockily, "Noticed you eyeing my girlfriend."

His face twisted, "Your girlfriend."

His disbelief annoyed her, how dare he think that Cathy was lying. She had half the mind to punch him right then and there, Anne wouldn't be mad, not about that. Anne hated Tudor as much as Cathy, maybe more for the slut shaming he convinced the school to jeer at her.

"Yep." Cathy said proudly, looking over to where Anne was still happily dancing away, a grin set on her face.

Cathy didn't understand the mistake she made when she told him and Thomas that little tidbit.

__________________________

The next week Anne came to Cathy's house in tears.

They'd yelled at her, screaming that she was a faggot, a dyke, they were mean to her. Cathy realized only five seconds into her recant that Tudor had caused this.

He'd done it again.

And Cathy, with gut wrenching guilt, realized that she told him everything he needed to know to make Anne pay ten thousand times over.

Cathy hugged her, kept her close, and whispered sweet and soft nothings in her ear until she slept, leaving out the important part where she was to blame.

___________________________

It evolved.

It got worse.

Anne got worse.

They were worse.

Cathy stayed quiet.

____________________________

This was bad.

Anne was sobbing now, because everybody knew that Catherine Parr was Anne Boleyn's girlfriend. Uh oh, now Anne's getting to the bottom of who started this terrible, terrible thing.

Lindsey heard from Sierra, Sierra heard it from Brad, Brad heard it from Aiden, Aiden heard it from Haley, Haley heard it from Thomas, Thomas heard it from Tudor, and Tudor -

Anne stopped breathing when she heard who told him, Tudor, Henry, her ex, her torturer, her enemy, the worst human to ever exist.

Tudor heard it from Cathy.

Cathy, loyal, stupid, smart, prideful Cathy. Somebody she trusted more than life had betrayed her, but it wasn't to be cruel, it was to boast.

Everyone jabbed at Anne, but everyone noted how amazing it was that Cathy Parr bagged Anne Boleyn.

_____________________________

Cathy was unprepared for the news.

Anne Boleyn took so many sleeping pills that she'll never wake up.

And the note?

Dragged prideful Cathy down with her.

- A R A G O N