Break Up With Your Boyfriend

TW: Swearing, Cheating, Public Humiliation, and Anne making a plan to get Catherine from an Ariana Grande song, that should be a trigger.

"You can't possibly be serious."

"Why not? He doesn't deserve her anyways."

"We can all agree on that, but this is how you wanna go about it?"

"Yes."

"What does she want to do?"

"She wants to seduce her crush into breaking up with her boyfriend."

"Like that Ariana Grande song?"

" Exactly ."

"That's a terrible idea."

"I'm ignoring all of you."

______

Anne never listens to anyone.

Ever.

But what's new.

She was really in over her head on this one.

Catalina de Aragon (Catherine to everyone else) was maybe the most perfect person in the world. Unfortunately she was dating the most intolerable person in the world. Henry Tudor. The bastard didn't appreciate her. There was no doubt that he was cheating on her with multiple other women.

He didn't deserve her.

No one did. She was too perfect, but Anne would certainly be better than Henry. Although that really wouldn't be an accomplishment. Literally the devil would be better than him.

Maybe he was the devil.

But Anne had a plan. (She hated it when Anna would say that, because it rhymed.)

Anne would also admit (only to herself) that this plan could possibly end disastrously. But she was sure as hell gonna try anyways.

Unsurprisingly this idea came from Ariana Grande.

It was Anne .

Of course she would do something just because a song said so.

Anne was firm in her decision. Catalina deserved better than Henry. So Catalina was gonna get someone better than Henry.

_____

MONDAY

It was a relatively short plan. A minimum of a week, a maximum of a month. If she hadn't at least caught her attention by then. Catalina wasn't interested.

So Anne stopped by Starbucks before school and picked up Catalina's favorite coffee. A cold brew. Anne internally said 'ew' because in her opinion a cold brew was grosser than a black coffee, but it was for Catalina.

Anne made her way to Catalina. She was standing in the hallway, looking rather dejected. "Hey Catty, what's wrong." Anne said as she approached Catalina. "Nothing, Henry said he would meet me here before school, but he clearly forgot. Again ." She said in a sad tone. "Here." Anne offered the coffee out.

 "Thank you, how'd you know this was my favorite?" Catalina asked while sipping. "You mentioned it when we were playing 20 questions." Catalina looked at Anne strangely. "That was over a year ago." Anne stared at Catalina confusedly "So? You still told me." Catalina took a breath and continued to sip.

But it didn't escape Anne that she was being stared at as they walked to class.

______

TUESDAY