Run Away With Me

TW: Cussing, Forced Marriage, Affairs, Catherine leaves Henry at the stand, normally leaving someone at the stand is messed up, but since it's Henry it's hilarious, it starts off serious, but then at the end it's just chaos, I don't even know why I try anymore, please give me requests, I will write all Araleyn if you don't, like put a ship, or a prompt, and I'll write it, I need requests.

This is what she'd always wanted.

Actually scratch that,

This was what her parents had always wanted, and she was never strong enough to tell them, no.

No, I don't want to go to Bible Camp every summer.

No, I don't want to be head cheerleader.

No, I don't want to go out with him.

No, I'm not into guys.

No, I don't want to marry Henry Tudor.

Yet, here she was.

In her bridal chambers.

Sobbing.

She'd had an affair, and even though it went against everything she believed in, she'd loved every second of being with her.

Yeah, if she was going to have an affair she was going to have one with the gender she was actually attracted to.

Catherine looked in the mirror.

She was beautiful, but she wanted to rip her dress apart, because it was all wrong.

She thought of what her supposed friends had said when she told them she was engaged.

'Congratulations!'

'Oh my god you are so lucky!'

'He's amazing, can you imagine how cute your kids will be?'

For one, she'd rather not imagine them having kids, let alone sex. And two, they didn't even see her devastated face when she told them.

And then there was her, her true partner.(because Catherine Aragon refuses to acknowledge that she had a mistress)

She'd looked just as devastated as Catherine, and then her face turned to stone and she congratulated her coldly.

'I won't be the other woman anymore. I've been patient, and I know your parents mean a lot to you, but I can't do this anymore. So congratulations Catherine, I hope you're happy.'

She left, and Catherine did nothing to stop her. Only staring after her in misery.

Now she was in her bridal chambers, wishing she wasn't an hour away from being married to some rich guy who thought the world owed him something.

Take a number, jackass.

Joanna came in and stopped dead in her tracks.

What she said next totally threw Catherine for a loop.

"I'll be waiting outside with the car running if you want to leave."

Then she turned and left Catherine alone.

Her next visitor was her father.

Yay.

He went on and on about how great it was going to be. How amazing his life would be once they were associated with the Tudors. His life.

She pulled her amazing actor skills out of her bag, and smiled her way through his never ending, selfish speech.

When he finally left, Catherine let out a loud sigh of relief.