My R

TW: Angst, Suicide, Slight Aramour but it isn't important, i just felt like that meme represented so much

Just as I was about to take my shoes

Off of the rooftop there I see

A girl with braided hair there before me

Despite myself I go and scream;

Jane knew that she wasn't okay, and what she was about to do wasn't okay.

But she just wanted everything to stop.

It was finally time for lunch and Jane practically sprinted to the roof, excited for the next step. She has been moments away from taking her shoe's off when she saw a girl, thin, pretty, and with a ponytail standing in her spot.

For fucks sake, Jane couldn't even have suicide to herself for five minutes?

She can't believe herself when she screams -

"Hey

Don't do it, please"

Whoa, wait a minute what did I just say?

I couldn't care less either way

To be honest I was somewhat pissed;

This was an opportunity missed

Jane couldn't believe herself, what a hypocrite she was. For fucks sake, she was about to commit suicide, but she'd already said something.

To make it worse, now there was no way she's be able to jump off the roof, because now she had to talk to girl down. What a fucking idiot you are.

The girl with braided hair told me her woes

"You've probably heard it all before;

I really thought that he may be the one

But then he told me he was done"

The girl turned to Jane, and introduced herself, surprisingly polite considering she was just caught trying to kill herself. Kat, her name was.

She told Jane all about her woes, and holy fuck she had a lot.

Being raped felt like a great reason to hate life, but Jane couldn't help but convince the girl to not do it. She could do so much more with her life, and she could possibly get the (many many) guys convicted and put away, so they never touched a girl again.

For God's sakes please! Are you serious? I just can't believe

That for some stupid reason you got here before me

Are you upset 'cause you can't have what you wanted?

You're lucky that you've never gotten robbed of anything!

Alright.

Maybe she was a little rough with it, but she was on a schedule. Eventually the girl got down and hugged Jane, whispering a thank you, and then promptly dragging her with her to properly thank her.

And yes, Jane did make a huge mistake saying she'd never been robbed of anything, quite obviously she'd been robbed of her childhood and virginity.

"I'm feeling better thank you for listening!"

The girl with braided hair then disappeared

________________

"Alright today's the day!" Or so I thought