Shopping

TW: Cussing, Crying, mentions of beheading, mentions of Mary, bathrooms, that should be a trigger, fight me, this is the second fic in a row that I've had a queen crying in public, this is a theme, Aramour focused, but KatAnna's there too, might do a part 2 from Kat's p.o.v, we'll see.

Shopping.

It was such an inconspicuous thing, yet apparently it held many dangers.

It all started with shopping.

Sometimes it's the small things that are the most dangerous.

Catherine, Jane, Anna, and Kat had decided to go shopping. There was nothing in particular that they were looking for, but Kat never turned down an opportunity to spend money.

They wandered aimlessly, there was nowhere that they needed to go, so they went everywhere they wanted.

Naturally when you're in a mall you run into people.

It's a public place, obviously you expect to have to be polite.

These people were not polite.

"No, look, she just left, she didn't try to stop any of his fucking mayhem. She's clearly worse."

"What? You're fucking high dude, Catherine's way worse."

Catherine turned her head at the mention of her name, she wasn't so narcissistic to think they were talking about her, but it couldn't hurt to listen right?

Wrong.

"Anna knew that Henry was into Howard, and just let it happen."

Okay, so they were talking about them.

Kat looked completely ready to let heads roll (maybe not though now that Catherine's thinking about it. That's a little too close to home), until Anna places a hand on her shoulder.

"It's fine."

"Yeah, let them be." Catherine adds.

"Someone finally got the stones to talk shit about us, let them have it." Anna joked, putting her hand out for a high five. Catherine slapped her hand without hesitation, having become much more adjusted to casual affection.

And that should've been the end of it.

But noooooooooo, fate just had to keep pushing.

They ran into them again, and again.

And every time they had something new to say.

But this time, was the final straw.

"Anna basically encouraged Henry to behead Katherine Howard."

Anna in mid-sentence closed her mouth, and stopped dead in her tracks. Catherine was just about to tear them apart when someone else spoke up.

"Catherine's kid turned into a complete monster, everyone knows Bloody Mary."

Mary. Her sweet Mary, her daughter. Her psychotic daughter who could've been better if she'd stayed.

Catherine felt dizzy all the sudden, tears were beginning to stream down her face. Jane was saying something, but she couldn't make anything out. Everything was too loud. Jane put her hands on Catherine's shoulders, trying to get her to focus on her voice.

Catherine didn't focus on her voice, instead she focused on her own feet.

She focused, and focused until she was sure they'd work.

And she ran.

__________

Jane watched as Catherine ripped herself out of her grip and sprinted away, sobbing.