Co - Workers

TW: Cussing (i think?), Like sort of smutty, it's intense kissing

Catherine did not have a glow.

(Shut up, she didn't.)

Her co-workers all disagree.

She ignores them, well, all except one.

Anne Boleyn, her secret girlfriend.

People are still under the impression that they hate each other, while in reality they got over that a long time ago. About five months ago they finally talked about the guy they were so bent out of shape about and realized that he was totally playing them.

And just like that they clicked the little delete button for his profile in their life, and added each other.

Then, three months ago Catherine had a stroke (not really) and told Anne that she liked her. Thank god Anne felt the same.

And since then they'd been dating.

Catherine was beginning to feel the effects of having a partner that didn't cheat on you, actually wanted to be with you, you were actually attracted too, etc. And she maybe (definitely) had a glow.

A very happy one.

She passed Anne in the hallway and they both hesitated. Neither of them liked having to shout cruel things at each other, but they didn't know how to transition from it.

This time they didn't even try, instead speeding past each other, disappointment showed on the drama vultures that were talking to the side. Catherine rolled her eyes before going through her complicated path.

Eventually she ended up at the bathrooms, and a moment later Anne showed up. She locked the door behind her before turning to Catherine.

Catherine placed her hands on Anne's hips and pulled her in for a kiss. When they pulled apart Anne tucked her head under Catherine's chin.

"I've wanted to do that all day."

"Me too angel." Catherine whispered.

Anne pressed kisses on Catherine's jawline and neck suddenly, surprising Catherine. She relaxed after a moment or two and tilted her head slightly to allow more room for Anne. Catherine stumbled back into the counter, Anne pinning her.

They began to get carried away, Anne getting braver and braver with her movements and Catherine losing herself in Anne's lips. Eventually they pulled apart, pressed against each other. Catherine leaned forward and pressed a kiss to Anne's neck, sucking.

Catherine growled and flipped them, Anne now against the counter. Anne groaned as Catherine bit lightly. Just as things were about to get completely inappropriate footsteps sounded outside.

"Fuck." Anne whispered.

Catherine stepped back reluctantly, frustrated. Anne panted heavily while leaning on the counter. She slowly stood up and licked her lips. She walked towards Catherine and pressed a sweet kiss to her lips.

"See you at lunch?"

"See you at lunch." Catherine confirmed a smitten smile on her face.

Anne hummed, and turned around to fix her hair and makeup. Then promptly unlocked the door and skipped out. Catherine sighed, the memory of her lips against hers still prominent in her mind.

God she was so fucking in love with her.

_____________

Lunch couldn't come soon enough.