Kazoo

TW: I don't even know, cussing, this spiralled way out of control, like to a ridiculous amount, we go from kazoo war, to being attack by a dog because you were chasing Anne down the street for saying something.

Did you know that Kazoo's can be incredibly annoying?

Anne did.

Then she informed Cathy.

Who informed Anna.

Who informed Kat.

Who informed Jane.

Who is now informing Lina.

Lina is now mentally stabbing Anne repeatedly to pay back for creating this disastrous virus that involves too many bright plastic noise machines.

"Just listen."

"I don't want to!"

"Come on! I had to sit through an hour of this, you can at least do five minutes!"

"Fine - wait an hour?"

"Kat wasn't feeling very kind in that moment."

"What happened, why do you sound like you've come back from a war zone?"

"Because I have!"

"I - you're being overdramatic, play the damned video."

She was right.

It was a warzone.

"I feel like we need to get revenge on her for this."

"Who?"

"Anne, who undoubtedly started it."

____________

It was Anne as they found out after they traced it back.

And now the entire house was united against her and planning on showing her just how wrong her mistake was.

And why the kazoo wasn't a musical instrument.

(When she said that, Lina threw a fit. So did Jane in all honesty, but she was a lot more quiet about it. Lina just yelled over and over again that kazoos were the enemy of humankind, they were annoying, and Anne must never claim they are a musical instrument again.

To which Anne responded with, 'Kazoos are beautiful instruments, and their sound just resonates within you. Musically.'

And then the whole situation repeated itself until Jane pried Lina away.)

They were going to play Anne's song, but with kazoos.

(Realistically they should've known just how terrible of an idea it was to show her this. Because it was Anne, and of course she would take it and run.)

And then Anne actually did that at a show, much to their horror.

It was a disaster, just overall, a disaster.

But apparently it wasn't over yet, because now, somehow, by some miracle, Lina is now on Anne's side of things.

"I feel so betrayed right now." Jane whispered into her hands.

The remaining queens were gathered in the silver queens room, comforting her over her loss.

Because her girlfriend lost her mind and was a turncoat.

"We'll get Anne for this, we swear."

______________

The next show, it was Lina's song on the kazoo playlist.