Bloody Mary

TW: Mass Execution, Insanity, It's crazy y'all, JARYYYYYY, and Araleyn, barely though

Mary stood firmly against the harsh wind. Ignoring the pain in her chest as she watched the execution below.

Love is just,

A history that they may prove,

And when you're gone,

Lady Jane Grey never should've been queen, but god did it have to be her?

Mary couldn't face the fact that she was in love with a woman, let alone someone so much younger than her and her previous rival.

I'll tell them my religion's you.

Her country was filled with sinners, and she was one of them.

But she could fix it, she could put them back on the righteous path of Catholicsm.

When Pontius comes,

To kill the King upon his throne,

I'm ready for their stones.

Rebellion was expected, and Mary was ready.

I'll dance, dance, dance.

With my hands, hands, hands.

Above my head, head, head.

Like Jesus said.

Mary got on her knees and began to pray, to the true god.

Asking for his help in spreading his righteousness, in the correct way.

The sinners, protestants, had forced the catholic way back, in favor of marrying -

In favor of leniency.

I'll dance, dance, dance.

With my hands, hands, hands,.

Above my head.

Mary expected backlash, but this?

This was outrageous.

Why were they fighting her so much?

She was only trying to save them from burning bowels of hell.

Dance together.

Forgive him before he's dead because -

The swing of the sword haunted her.

Jane, young Jane.

15 year old Jane's face as she realized she was about to die.

Mary felt the sin crawl up her back, falling in love with someone nearly 20 years younger than her was terrible.

But a woman as well?

She needed to pray, to beg for forgiveness for her sinful thoughts of the young girl.

And for forgiveness for killing her, when she hadn't even wanted the throne in the first place.

But she had to be strong, she had to pretend to have no mercy on those who tried to defy her and the Catholic church.

I won't cry for you.

I won't crucify the things you do.

Mary looked down coldy at the two men.

They'd been shouting about staying strong, staying Protestant.

(In her head she was staring at a certain green eyed woman that ruined her life, as well as her mother's. Her perfect, wonderful mother who didn't deserve to be usurped by some low tier who -)