Clothes

TW: Jatalie, I joined the cult, here we go, weirdly enough, there are no cuss words, cute, fluff.

REQUESTED BY: Me

Would Natalie steal J'Jayes clothes?

Never.

Would J'Jaye steal Natalie's clothes?

Apparently yes.

Also all the time.

_____________

"Hey love, have you seen my grey jumper?"

"Which one?"

"Don't be smart, the one with my last name on the back."

"Nope."

_____________

"Okay now my shorts are missing."

"Stop misplacing stuff."

_____________

"My Fleetwood Mac shirt is gone."

"Well when did you last wear it?"

"About a month ago."

"Maybe you put it somewhere else?"

"Maybe."

______________

Natalie paced the floor, clothing items had been going missing for months now and she was going to get to the bottom of this.

"I've decided to launch a full investigation."

For a moment, something flashed in J'Jayes eyes, but quickly disappeared.

"Why?"

"I'm missing half my wardrobe!"

_____________

A week later her shorts mysteriously returned to their rightful place. When she asked J'Jaye about it she said that she wouldn't tell her who stole them just that she was in the process of getting them back.

______________

"Why won't you tell me?"

"Because, they didn't want to get caught, or embarrassed."

J'Jaye calmly flipped through her book, but something caught Natalies eye.

"What's that?"

J'Jaye turned around to see what she was pointing at then froze.

"Nothing." She said quickly.

Natalie stood up very slowly and began to walk over to the item on the floor near J'Jayes drawer.

"Really it's nothing, you can sit back down!"

Natalie's head tilted, something beginning to dawn on her.

"Who stole my clothes?" She asked very quietly, nearing the clothing that had a suspicious rose logo on the front.

J'Jaye floundered for a moment before standing firm.

"They don't want you to know!"

"Why?"

"They're embarrassed."

"Why did they want them?"

"....."

"Baby?"

Yes, Natalie knew that the nickname would do her many favors on this conversation. That's why she used it.

"Because it smells like you."

"The jumper?"

"Has your last name and the other reason."

"Shorts?"

"Convenience."

Natalie stared at J'Jaye who was staring at the ground, ignoring Natalie's gaze. She turned back around and picked the shirt up. When she unfolded it , it read Fleetwood Mac with their rose. Natalie sighed and turned.

"You could've just asked."

"I'll be sure to tell them that."

"Are we seriously going to pretend that you weren't the one who's been stealing my clothes?"

"Yes."

"Fine, they could've just asked."

"I'm sure they'll take that into consideration next time."

"So they want more clothes even though they have plenty?"

"Yes."

"They seem to be getting more brave, do you think they'll reveal their name soon?"

"Patience."

"Hmm."

Natalie nodded. She turned and sifted through her drawers. She pulled out a few jumpers and some t-shirts. She turned back to J'Jaye who'd been watching her curiously, and handed her the clothes.

"Give them these and tell them that they can borrow more as long as they give some of them back."

"Okay."

She took them from her hands with a hesitant smile. She turned and put them down on the bed before turning back. She took her face in her hands and kissed her firmly.

"Can I really borrow them when I want?"

"Yes." Natalie said with a grin.

J'Jaye grinned and kissed her again.

"You're adorable." Natalie whispered.

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Not."

"Too."

"Whatever, you're cuter."

"Doubtful, I'm not the one who stole my girlfriends jumper just because it had her last name on it."

"Shut up." She whispered.

"Never."

J'Jaye smiled and kissed Natalie again.

"I love you."

"I love you too."