Stab & Bang

TW: Yandere AU, Murder, Cussing, Blood, remember when I said I was writing ParrCleves?, lol nope, I don't think I'm ever going to get to that, so sorry to whoever requested it, I'm sure it'll happen eventually, but it's super difficult for me to write them, it's  r o u g h, i've restarted it like 12 times, a n y w a y s, look up yandere if you don't know what that is before reading.

Anne wouldn't call it an urge.

More of a whisper in the back of her head really.

It's just that if she leaves it alone for too long it starts getting louder, and louder. To the point where it isn't a whisper anymore, it's yelling and screaming. Anne gets headaches when she doesn't act on the whisper, so she does.

It's been a while since she last heard that whisper, that voice coaxing her to do it. To take what she wants and eliminate all other competition. No one's been important enough for her to actually be willing to do so.

Until now that is.

When she sees Catalina Aragon that whisper is there, already planning, manipulating her rivals to where she wants them to be. That floorboard in her room that lifts up to reveal hidden secrets prominent in her mind as she stares in awe.

In awe of her.

She's the most beautiful thing she's ever seen.

And she has to have her.

____________

Anne approaches her warily at first, unsure if the woman is real. Unsure if she's having a psychotic break.

She isn't.

When she's finally standing in front of her, she smiles. Completely unaware of how Anne is going to tear her life apart to keep her where she wants her.

To make her all Anne's.

"I'm Anne, Anne Boleyn. What's your name?"

She pretends like she hasn't done research, like she doesn't know every piece of her in and out. She's from Spain, she isn't a fan of Mexican food, but loves enchiladas. She's an aspiring lawyer, straight A student, dry humored, goddess.

And there it is, the whisper bringing out all the worst things in Anne.

Bringing out the monster inside of her.

"Catalina Aragon, nice to meet you! Can you show me to the choir hall?"

"Sure! Follow me!"

Anne will lead Catalina anywhere she wants to go. Anne will always be with her.

____________

This time around things are a little more intense.

More people to compete with.

Louder whispers than ever before.

When she catches wind of Henry, a child in a man's body, she almost loses her cool. Henry apparently is Catalina's ex, and is currently trying to get her back after he cheated on her.

Multiple times.

Catalina doesn't deserve him, she deserves Anne. She'll have to take care of this Henry figure quickly, no need for useless risk.

_____________

"Hey sugar, what are you doing out here all alone?"

Henry had caught sight of her, but instead of running away he'd walked to her. Then promptly started to hit on her. Anne hadn't brought her weapon of choice, so she was pretty much defenseless.