Skittles

TW: Swearing in multiple languages

Catalina was well known for how stubborn she was. She consistently refused to give in to what others wanted from her. If she didn't want to do it. She wasn't gonna do it. Catalina was strong willed. Catalina had no weak spots either.

Until Now.

In all honestly Anne was always her weak spot. In this life and the last. It's just that Anne was never around her enough to actually use that weak spot.

Until Now.

Here they were. Two women who (supposedly) hated each other and can barely get along, stuck in a cramped motel room. All because it decided to snow. They had been working on the new schedule with Toby and Kate late, so they'd only just started to get home. When suddenly a blizzard came in.

(Catalina and Anne won't admit it, but there had been warnings of it for weeks. They just weren't paying attention. At the time they had been busy bickering with - and you guessed it - each other)

Anne sighed, snapping Catalina out of her trance. "This is gonna suck ." She stated "You're telling me." Catalina replied.

They were not off to a good start on the whole getting along thing.

About an hour passed by, then they decided to go to bed. "Okay how is this gonna work?" Catalina asked. Anne looked at her strangely "Uhhh what?"

"There's only one bed."

"So?"

"Seriously?"

"What? We're adults. I'm sure we can handle sharing a bed."

"It's a twin mattress."

"And?"

"You'll see."

The moment they got into bed. Anne understood. "I see now."

"Exactly. The only way we're gonna fit on this bed comfortably is if we spoon ."

"Well I can't sleep on the floor. Remember what happened last time I didn't sleep?"

Catalina could give her that. If they thought Anne was irritating with sleep. They were in for a whole different world of anger when Anne was tired. She'd been irritable the entire day. Snapping back at everyone, including Jane and Kat. It didn't matter what was said to her, she had a sarcastic reply ready. It got so serious that Anna and Cathy had to force her to go back to bed, so that she would stop punishing the rest of the world for her poor sleep.

"Well I can't sleep on the floor either. My back would be wrecked . And then you would have to drive. I think that we both don't want that to happen."

Anne was a well known terrible driver. She'd almost killed her passengers once when she ran a red light. Even Anne was against herself driving ever again.

"It looks like we're gonna have to spoon then."

It took several minutes of arguing over who would be the big spoon.

(" I'm taller than you. That should automatically put me as the big spoon.")

("So? I'm more confident that you. So I should be the big spoon.")

("We aren't actually dating Anne, that only works if you're dating. And I am way more confident than you are.")

Catalina eventually tired Anne out. They stiffly got into place, once they were in bed they froze. Terrified of moving and accidentally brushing something.