Game Night

TW: Cussing, Sexual Language, Disaster Fic, Aramour, Parrlyn, KatAnna, sorry.

Anne ran through the house, holding something that must be of importance to Cathy, so probably her book. Actually, her most recent book, Anne doesn't have enough hands to hold all her books, she probably doesn't have enough bones to compare against Cathy's book collection.

"Anne! Give it back!"

Anne briefly turned her head and stuck her tongue out. Unfortunately this small deviance from looking ahead cost Anne her speed, and distance ahead of Cathy.

She slammed into the island.

Cathy took the moment to retrieve her book, and then worried over her clumsy girlfriend who doesn't think before doing.

Jane, after hearing the commotion, walked down the stairs. When she saw what was happening she visibly resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

Catherine was really rubbing off on her.

In more ways than one.

Catherine then danes the rest of the group with her presence. When she sees Anne's predicament, she doesn't ask if she's okay. Instead she laughs her ass off.

It takes about 30 minutes to get Anne to stop whining about something that she did to herself.

Anne sits on the couch, curled into Cathy, whimpering over dramatically just to get more attention from her very much aware of what she's doing girlfriend.

That's when Kat, unsuspecting, poor, who couldn't possibly guess what would happen Kat, suggests that they play a board game. Or six.

"We should do something to make Annie shut up."

"Rude, but we totally should!" Anne agrees.

And that's when the chaotic night began.

_____________

"How are you already winning?"

Cathay sat smugly in between Anne and Anna, who were both annoyed. Kat and Jane were all sunshine and rainbows, and Catherine seemed rather uninterested in the events unfolding before her.

Anna and Kat laid their benign cards, and that's when Jane laid down a +4.

"Draw four, please." Jane asked politely to her girlfriend.

Catherine looked through her cards, then pulled another +4 card out of her hand with a winning grin.

"Draw eight, Bo - loser."

This was when Cathy started to get nervous, because if Anne had another +4 card then she was going to be in trouble.

Anne shifted through her cards, her eyes narrowed, and intensely focused on the cards in front of her.

"No."

Anne started to laugh.

"No."

She was now giggling so hard that she was having difficulty holding her cards upright.

And she placed the +4 card down.

"Draw twelve."

Cathay, desperate and hoping that she'd missed something looked at her 2 cards, while Anne watched with a fear that Cathy understood. She slammed her hands down.

"Yes!" Anna said, pumping her fist in the air and earning a laugh from Kat.

Oh my god.

But Uno wasn't even close to being over.