Francis Can Go Die

TW: Parrward, Araleyn, Francis Dhereham, Cussing, Jane will cut a bitch for Kat, so will Anne, Cathy starts a fight, Sexual Harassment

REQUESTED BY: aweb1122

When Cathy and Kat got together, everyone was in agreement that they were the cutest couple, finally outdoing Catalina and Anne who so far had been winning that war.

Araleyn was very clingy, like get a room kind of clingy, where they'd immediately gravitate towards each other if they saw each other. And then twenty minutes later they'd be pressed into each other with Catalina's arms around Anne, and Anne nuzzling her neck.

Then Parrward flew in and immediately outdid them in that sense, because it took a nanosecond for them to be cuddling instead of twenty minutes. Cathy would shut her book (earning shocked gasps) and open her arms for Kat to crawl into and then they'd be glued to each other until Anne dragged Kat into some random thing to torture her girlfriend.

And the cutest couple were very protective, everyone finding out that Jane and Anne were not the only ones willing to cut bitch when trifled with, and Kat could be just as dangerous.

(The moment all three were pissed was the moment their girlfriends immediately left the house because they were going to tear each other apart, not counting the one time it was literal)

And Cathy could be intensely protective, just as aggressive when necessary as Catalina and Anna when someone made the grave mistake of calling one of the beheaded cousins a slut, or being mean to Jane at all.

And oh wow, somebody was dumb enough to be mean to Kat.

_______________________

When Kat came home crying, immediately everyone in the house was on high alert and Cathy emerged from her cave (room) to comfort her girlfriend. When asked what was wrong point blank Kat burst into tears again.

Cathy first asked if she could touch Kat, and received a yes, and then she wrapped her up in her arms and cooed compliments and loving phrases in her ears until she calmed down and was tiredly nuzzling Cathy's neck.

Cathy picked her up and carried her back to her own room and pulled out Kat's favourite book and started to read it to her. She smiled as Kat fell asleep, and decided that asking would probably just cause her to burst into tears again.

_______________________

That was all and well, but a few days later Kat was in tears again.

Cathy took her downstairs and watched all the Disney movies Kat wanted, biting back scathing comments about cliches so her girlfriend could fully enjoy the movie. Cathy waited for her favourite to be over (Little Mermaid) before hesitantly asking the dreaded question.

"Kitten, can you tell me what happened?"

Kat froze before looking at Cathy fearfully. Cathy wrapped her arms comfortingly around her and kissed her temple.

"You don't have to kitten."

"There's a guy."

Immediately Cathy swore murder.

"His name is Francis, and he's kind of mean and scary. He keeps coming up to me and asking me out, and when I say no, he always seems like he's going to make me before pulling away and pretending otherwise. And - And he waits by my car everyday and he says these things to me and - and -" Kat started to hyperventilate.

Cathy immediately started saying things to ground her, bring her back to where they were, safe. Eventually Kat's whimpering subsided and she was looking up at Cathy adoringly.