Mary & Lizzie: Eddie What Have You Done

TW: Araleyn, Jary, Parent/Child Dynamics, Chaos, Crack Fic, Pranking, I suddenly forgot how to tag????

When Edward heard that the Boleyn's and Aragon's were in a prank war he felt very left out and completely ignored his mother's warnings.

"Edward Seymour you better start something you can't finish, I don't need to be dragged into this."

He got her dragged into it.

In hindsight it was rather obvious that he shouldn't do what he was about to do.

He was doing it anyway.

He hummed a merry tune as he packed those small boxes with fun surprises for his relatives. He put a lot of work (too much) into the appearance, wanting the 'presents' to seem legit until the very moment they all opened them.

Each had its own surprise, each of them the one thing that they would hate the most. Mary and Mrs. Aragon got glitter (he's heard them raging about glitter before), Elizabeth got goop, and Anne got a note saying he couldn't figure anything out so she got nothing and he didn't have the energy to think hard enough for her prank.

It was going to be great.

____________________

"You can't open it until later, and you have to open it together at once. It's important."

Then Eddie left.

Catherine looked down at her present, confused as to why she was getting it. Anne looked highly suspicious, Elizabeth was pretending to not be suspicious, and Mary wasn't even touching hers.

Fair considering it's been about two days since they've stopped pranking each other.

"I guess we'll just leave them on the table until after dinner?"

"Yeah."

"Sure."

"Hmm."

______________________

Lizzie did not trust that box.

And neither did anyone else at the dinner table, who all occasionally looked at the boxes in distrust and mild curiosity.

Lizzie tried to ignore her mother and Catherine practically draping themselves on each other, she knew they'd gotten more........busy with each other after they initiated that horrible thing that she wished she didn't know about.

Mary's face twisted in disgust as well, not liking what she was seeing either.

Catherine's face changed after Anne whispered something in her ear and her face went red.

"Hey, adults! The children would like you to stop your foreplay since we can both clearly tell that's what's happening right now." Lizzie said suddenly.

Her mother stuck her tongue out while Catherine got more embarrassed. At the very least they stopped that part, but Anne wouldn't move away from Catherine, outright refusing too.

Mary gagged when Catherine swooned at that.

________________________

"Gross."

Mary walked with Lizzie to wash her plate, ignoring the flirting that continued behind her.

"They're sickening."

"I'm scared to know how often they do.....that."

"Probably a lot considering my mother hasn't asked to do something fucking insane."