Missing You (Pt. 2)

TW: Parrlyn, Aramour, KatAnna, for once there's no cussing, making out?????, floooooofffffffffffffffff.

The good news was, everyone was coming back.

The bad news was, everyone was coming back.

Good - Jane and Anne would be there

Bad - Jane and Anne were worried about Catherine and Cathy

Meh - Anna and Kat were sure to be annoying about the reunited couple's constant cuddling or touching.

Catherine paced next to Cathy.

Cathy was reading, or at least pretending too while they waited for the plane to land. Anna's had landed the day before and she was getting food for the two nervous wrecks and the weary travelers.

It felt like every plane except for the one they were waiting for landed. Finally the flight from France arrived and Cathy immediately shut her book, Catherine stopped pacing, and Anna came back with perfect timing.

The passengers flooded through the stairs as they waited patiently for the three women to appear. When she caught sight of the pink and green Cathy, honest to god, squealed. Anna looked at her with raised brows before stifling a yell when she saw Kat.

Kat ran at Anna very fast and Catherine barely had time to get out of the way. She looked mildly scarred before Jane ran up faster than Kat and jumped. Catherine caught her barely and muttered -

"Gorgeous, we are not doing that."

Cathy smiled at Anne who dropped her bags and wrapped Cathy in a hug.

"I missed you, love." Anne whispered in her ear.

"I missed you too Annie."

Anne pulled back and kissed her firmly, grinning when Cathy dug her fingers into her shirt. When the pulled away Anne rested her head against Cathy's.

"Now where's the food?"

"Oh my god yes, I am so hungry."

"Food."

Catherine put Jane down and rolled her eyes at the cousin's blind movement to where food was promised. Once Anna passed the food out to everyone they split up into couples.

Cathy smiled at Anne as they sat side by side and curled into her. Anne laughed quietly and wrapped her arm around her, pulling her closer.

"Hey love."

"Hi." Cathy whispered, taking tiny squirrel bites of her food.

Anne pressed a kiss to her temple and they ate in comfortable silence, simply happy to be together.

After they finished Anne leaned down and kissed Cathy softly, and they quickly got lost in each other. Cathy's fingers wound themselves in Anne's hairs as they kissed, and she made a noise when Anne bit her bottom lip and dragged it.

They pulled apart, breathing heavily, and Anne swiped a thumb over Cathy's lips, bringing up her lipstick. She smirked at her, and Cathy fumbled for a napkin to wipe off Anne's bright red lipstick off her face.

"Why do you always have to wear lipstick?"

"You know you love it."

"Hmm, I love you."

"Love you too."

__________________

Kat and Anna watched from a distance as the other couples ate together. Anne and Cathy were cuddled together, but Catherine and Jane were scarfing their food down for some unexplained reason.

"You think they'll be okay?"

"Yeah, they wouldn't be engaged if they weren't in a strong relationship."

Silence.

"We're still gonna watch them though right?"

"Obviously."

___________________

Jane had the idea that they should eat quickly so they could cuddle for as long as possible.

They ate so fast Catherine got the hiccups and had to hold her breath. Once they were done Jane climbed into Catherine's lap and nuzzled into her neck. Catherine closed her eyes contently, happy to have her fiance in her arms again.

"Baby?"

"Yeah gorgeous?"

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I am now."

Jane pulled away, adoration seeping from her causing Catherine to lean in just a little more. Jane cupped Catherine's face with both hands, stroking her cheek softly. Catherine turned and pressed a kiss to one of her hands, causing Jane to smile.

"I missed you baby."

"I missed you too gorgeous."

Jane kissed Catherine languidly, and Catherine happily hummed into the kiss bringing her hands to rest on her hips. They sat lip locked for a while until they needed to pull apart for air, but they didn't go far.

Catherine kissed Jane's jaw softly, smiling when Jane let out a sigh and leaned in heavily. Catherine glanced at Anne and Cathy, once seeing that they were completely focused on each other she then looked to Kat and Anna.

Who were looking at them.

Catherine sent a glare their way, and they immediately shuffled so that they weren't looking in their direction, Anna leaned over and said something to Kat that made her giggle.

Then Catherine pressed another kiss to Jane's jaw, and trailed over to her ear. She nibbled on it briefly before whispering -

"I love you gorgeous, I'm glad you're back."

Jane sighed happily and turned her head in the direction of Catherine and kissed her again. Then she pulled all the way back, earning a whine from the taller woman. She then curled up against Catherine's chest, her head right under Catherine's chin.

"I love you too." She whispered.

___________________

"Okay, we are so dead."

"Did you see that glare she sent our way?"

"Yeah, I vote you deal with that."

"What? I vote you deal with that."

"Ah, but you see because you're whipped for me, you're going to do what I say."

"Shut up kitten."

"Never! You know you missed me."

"Of course I missed you, you are the love of both of my lives."

"I - I - That's not fair!"

"All is fair in love and war."

"Do not quote John Lyly at me -"

"And I love you."

"I love you too, but seriously you better not do that again."

"Why did you know that was John Lyly? I didn't even know that......"

"I guess I'm just smarter than you."

"Smart and pretty? You're gonna be a superpower."

"Ha ha, very funny."

"I know."

Kat pushed Anna lightly, and started laughing when Anna pulled her back towards her. She looked up at Anna and kissed her lightly.

"Come on, let's get Parrlyn first so we have human shields for when Catherine murders us."

"You are smart!"

I don't remember who asked for part two

- A R A G O N