Michael Has Fever

Everyone got in the van and closed the door. Scott, Bruno and Kevin got in their car and drove away as well.

"Finally warmth!!" Michael shivered.
"Why didn't you ask me the gloves and the scarf?" Sam hit him.
"Because you would be cold then." Michael shrugged.
"I said that we were going to switch turns." Sam took off her gloves and put her hands on Michael's huge hands.
"I wasn't that cold." Michael said while trying to hide the shivers but failed.
"I can fart on your hands, they will automatically be warm." Sam smiled.
"No, thanks!" Michael giggled.

Sam gave Michael back his gloves and scarf. They got the hotel. It was a lot bigger than the one in Vegas. This time there wasn't enough beds for all of them, so they got two rooms. Michael, Sam, Jackie and Tito will be sleeping in one room while Randy, Marlon, Jermaine will be in the other one. It was just 6pm, it was far from the sleep time but they were tired and decided to go to sleep earlier. They took a shower and got in their pajamas. Michael was still cold, even after a hot shower. It was possible that he's already sick. Everyone went to their rooms and got in the bed. Michael put on a hoodie and sweatpants. Then he was finally some what warm.

"Do you need some medicine? You are pale." Sam whispered.
"No, thanks! I will be fine." Michael shook his head and got in the bed.
"How will you perform? You're sick." Sam asked.
"I don't know. I'll probably will be able to dance but I'll need to lip-sync the lyrics." Michael shrugged and rolled over, facing Sam.
"What?" Sam moved away.
"What do you want for Christmas?" Michael smiled and shivered.
"I don't know...surprise me." Sam shrugged.
"What will you get me?" Michael smirked.
"As if I'll tell you!" Sam laughed.
"Is it a new car?" Michael quietly giggled.
"You see me having a job? I'm broke!" Sam shook her head.
"Okay, okay... I'm cold." Michael pouted.
"Cuddle time!" Sam put her arm around him.
"Don't!" Michael removed Sam's arm.
"Michael! I understand that you're hurt that I rejected you. But we're still close friends!" Sam sighed and lied down on her back, "Just because we're friends doesn't mean we have to be awkward with each other." Sam began to get upset.
"..." Michael stayed silent.
"We're best friends, we can do everything a couple can but with no intimate touching. We were all good until a couple of days ago... What happened to you?" Sam turned her back against Michael, "If you feel awkward around me, then just tell me...I can go home if you want." Sam began to cry.
"Idiot!" Michael turned facing Sam's back, "You already know how I feel about us. Me not sleeping in one bed with you had nothing to do with our relationship." Michael put his hand on Sam's shoulder.
"..." Sam sniffed.
"And I didn't want you to cuddle with me because I don't want you to get sick." Michael put his head against her back.
"Go to sleep!" Sam murmured.
"Okay!" Michael put his arm under Sam's neck and rolled her over facing him, "But not until you're upset." Michael put his other arm around her.
"I'm not upset." Sam shook her head and tried to push herself away.
"You're not going anywhere! Let's sleep now..." Michael hugged her tighter and closer to himself, "Goodnight!" Michael in her ear.
"Eugh..." Sam cringed.
"What?" Michael looked at her.
"That felt weird." Sam smiled.
"Sorry!" Michael giggled.
"Shhh!!!" Sam shushed him, "Others are sleeping!" Sam pointed to the guys.
"Oops..." Michael smiled.
"Goodnight!" Sam put her arm around Michael.
"Goodnight!" Michael cuddled her.

In the morning Sam woke up to a coughing noise. She opened her eyes and saw Michael with box of tissues.

"Sorry for waking you up." Michael apologized while barely having his voice.
"Don't worry. You look terrible!" Sam sat up.
"I'll be fine in a few days." Michael smiled.
"I don't think so!" Sam put her hand on Michael's forehead, "You have a freaking fever!!" she turned facing Michael.
"Do I?" Michael touched his forehead.
"I'll text Scott to come some other day." Sam took her phone.
"They can come. They're your friends anyway." Michael smiled.
"No, I'll meet them when you'll feel better." Sam shook her head, "I'm not leaving you alone here." Sam looked at Michael.
"I won't be alone. My brothers will be here too!" Michael shrugged.
"Who will be practicing all day, every day?" Sam gave him a 'Really?' look.
"I don't need a nurse. I'm a grown man who can take care of hims..." Michael lost his voice again.
"No, I'll be your nurse!" Sam smiled and picked up her phone again.