Sam's On Period

Since the kitchen's window got shot out, they couldn't stay in their house. The Evans family stayed at the Jackson's house. Nick and Josh got a room for themselves because Randy was out of town. Bob and Karen were sleeping in the guest's room and Sam had to sleep in Brandi's room.

The next morning Sam woke up with a huge stomach pain. She went to the bathroom and saw that she had started her period. Sam borrowed a tampon/pad from Brandi. Sam walked downstairs and went straight to the kitchen because she was thirsty. Sam heard Jackie come up to her.

"Hey! How have you been? You haven't visited in the past few days." Jackie asked Sam and smiled.
"Yeah, sorry! I didn't have time to visit. I was about to visit three days ago but I got too drunk..." Sam smiled.
"Yeah, Michael told me! Hahaha That Lisa is a straight up bi-" Jackie was cut off because Michael came in the kitchen, "I'll talk to you later! I'll go watch the TV." Jackie said while glancing at Michael.

Sam usually have mood change during period, so from happy she felt anger and annoyance growing in her.

"What's up?" Michael asked.
"..." Sam didn't say anything, she just stood there drinking water.
"Hello?" Michael shook his hand in front of Sam's eyes.
"Aaagh" Sam shouted as she grabbed her stomach.
"What? What happened?" Michael got surprised.
"The fucking cramps are killing me!" Sam said angrily without realizing that she cussed in front of Michael for the first time, "Umm I... Sorry, I didn't mean to cuss!" Sam apologized still holding her stomach.
"Don't worry about it. Is it hurting badly? Need me to buy something?" Michael patted Sam's shoulder.
"No, no. I'll go to the store and buy everything myself!" Sam smiled and walked out of the kitchen.
"Wait! I'll drive you there!" Michael run up to her with his car keys.

The went to the store and Sam was at the period product isle. Michael was too embarrassed to go there so he stood further away and waited for Sam. Sam picked the box of tampons/pads and walked over to the cashier. As she was paying, the cashier was looking Sam up and down. Sam was trying not to look at him. Then the cashier saw Michael with anger on his face so he stopped.

Since Sam already got everything she needed, she went to the car and stood there. Then she saw Lisa walked by.

"Hello, Sam!" Lisa waved.
"Hey, Lisa...what'cha want?" Sam asked.
"You know who I want. And I'll get him!" Lisa smirked.

Sam's mood changed again. Now she was sad yet angry. Sam is a great at acting, so she acted as if she was careless.

"Michael? Just take him." Sam shrugged.
"What? You aren't jealous?" Lisas smirk dissappeared.
"No...should I be?" Sam raised and eyebrow.
"Don't you want Michael? I know you love him." Lisa smiled.
"I don't. We don't like each other and it's obvious." Sam shrugged again.
"You don't...than I can give it a chance again?" Lisa wasn't leaving Sam alone.
"Sure, why not?" Sam said while she was trying to not attack Lisa.
"Are you okay? You're not supposed to give him up so fast..." Lisa is shocked.
"Yeah but I don't care." Sam said and smiled.

Lisa was shocked to hear what Sam just said and walked away. Soon after Michael came back too. She opened the door and put the shopping bag in the car. They both sat in the car in complete silence.

"Are you angry?" Michael asked.
"..." Sam didn't say anything, she just shook her head
"Are you sad?" Michael asked.
"Maybe..." Sam said and looked outside the window.
"You want some chocolate?" Michael offered Sam some chocolate.
"It won't help this time...only a silance and no sight of Lisa will!" Sam closed her eyes and one tear drop rolled down her face.
"What did she do again? Did you talk to her?" Michael asked.
"Silance..." Sam said calmly and quietly.
"Sam, I see that you're crying! What happened?" Michael turned Sam towards him.
"Nothing! Everything is fine..." Sam opened her eyes and started at Michael.
"Sam, I can clearly see that nothing is alright! Can you just tell me what's wrong? Did Lisa say something mean to you again?" Michael kept asking Sam questions.
"Yes...and no." Sam put her head down.
"What are you saying?" Michael was confused.
"I am just being a dumbass!" Sam sighed.
"What? No, honey! Of course you're not a dumbass!" Michael comforted Sam.
"I am! Lisa said that she wants to have you back and my mood changed and I didn't care about it. I told her to just take you... I'm such an idiot! I don't want you to have someone like Lisa! You deserve someone a lot better than her! Now she will try to get you back." Sam was tearing up," I'm sorry Michael!" Sam looked Michael right in the eyes.
"Aww Sam! Don't apologize about that! I understand how you feel. And even if she tries to get back with me, I will definitely refuse...even is she starts ruining my life." Michael smiled at Sam.
"She won't ruin your life. She will ruin mine for sure and if you agree on getting back with you, she will still try to ruin my life. Even tho it's already bad." Sam shrugged wiping down tears from her face.
"If she will, I will protect you in place of a bodyguard since you don't want one...unless you want to share with mine!" Michael smiled.
"Oooh, was it the hot one?" Sam smirked.
"No! I'm the hot one!" Michael said in a slight jealousy.

~He truly is...~

Sam sat in the car blushing. Michael giggled and started driving. When they got home. Sam quickly took a picture of Michael taking the shopping bag. Michael didn't see that Sam was taking any pictures.

When they walked in, Janet and Latoya were playing TAG. Looked like they were having a lot of fun. Suddenly Janet run up to Sam and Michael. She hit on Sam so she's the IT now...

To be continued...