Lisa Is Invited To Sleepover

Sam ran up to the posters before Michael could look at them. She tried to block them but they were a lot bigger and higher that her.

"That's ummm...." Michael took of his shoes.
"Creepy. I know!" Sam shrugged, "It was TJ who put them up." Sam explained.
"Not at all! That's nice and supportive!" Michael smiled looking at the posters.
"T-thanks!" Sam blushed and smiled.
Michael walked over to the posters, "These pictures of us aren't even released anywhere!".
"Oh! I'm lucky to see them then!" Sam laughed.
"Yes, you are!" Michael smiled.
"I'll go up and push the beds together." Sam said and left Michael with the posters.
"Wait I'll help you!" Michael run after her.
"No, no! I can do it myself." she pushed him downstairs.
"Sam! You just got out of the hospital!" Michael said going back up the stairs.
"That doesn't mean I can't push just a couple of beds." Sam signs.
"No, it doesn't. But you mustn't do that." Michael run past her.
"Okay, dad!" Sam says and rolls her eyes.
"Oh, so you're calling him that now?" Taryll comes in without knocking.
"It's not what it looks like!" Sam smiled nervously.
"Suuuuure!" Taryll laughs.
"Ew, no! I hate her!" Michael puts his tongue out and a finger in his mouth as if making himself to puke.
"Thanks!" Sam runs to a bed and pushes it closer to the other one.
"Sam! Let me help you!" Taryll pushes the other one closer.
"Thanks! At least somebody helps a woman that got out of the hospital..." Sam smiled at Taryll and Taryll looked at Michael.
"That was that? I legit just said I'll help you!" Michael showed to the beds.
"But did you?" Sam tested him by putting her tongue out.
"I hate you!" Michael hits her shoulder.
"I know you don't!" Sam hits him too but a lot harder.
"I really do! I don't like you anymore!" Michael stops and looks at her seriously.
"Okay! We're the same now!" Sam smirks.
"We're not the same! Because I'm not single!" Michael smiled and runs downstairs.
"Taryll, play along!" Sam whispers, "Jokes on you! I'm not either!" Sam grabs Taryll's hand and pulls him downstairs.
"Oh, really? Who's the unlucky one?" Michael smirks and crosses his arms.
"Your nephew!" Sam raised up his and her hands with fingers interlocking.
"You're jealous?" Taryll walks behind Sam and puts his head on Sam's.
"Not at all! I'm happy for you!" Michael smiled but Sam knew he was not happy anymore.
"And who's your unlucky person?" Sam asked.
"It's Lisa." Michael smiled.
"Oooh! I'm happy for you." Sam smiles and suddenly the door bell rings.
"Oh! My lovely girlfriend is here!" Michael opens the door and puts his arm around her whish made Lisa look at him with confusion.
"Lovely girlfriend? Are you drunk?" Lisa cringes.
"We're going to talk outside of you don't mind." Michael smirked at Sam.
"Go ahead, lovebirds!" Sam waved.

Michael and Lisa walked outside and Sam slammed the door behind their backs.

"I fucking hate him!" Sam murmured letting Taryll's hand go.
"Why?" Taryll asked.
"I know we were just joking around but he has guts to say that Lisa is his partner, but not only that! He also put his arm around that bitch! Ughhh!!!" Sam run upstairs and flew in one of the beds.
"Yeah, that was kinda weird!" Taryll said quietly.
"He didn't even try to hide to smile with her." Sam crosses her arms.
"Why are you acting like this? You know it was just acting." Taryll jumped in a bed next to Sam.
"I know!" Sam says and wipes the tears that has just formed, "You will be my fake boyfriend!" Sam smiled.
"What?" Taryll's eyes widens.
"You know...holding hands, flirting, hugging?" Sam moves her hand in circles, "No kissing though!" she points at Taryll.
"Of course not!" Taryll smiled.
"U-unless ge goes overboard with his "girlfriend".....but I will tell you when!" Sam blushes and looks away.
"Amm... Okay?" Taryll blushes.
"I wonder what they're talking about..." Sam whispers.
"I don't know!" Taryll shrugs.
"I'll send him a message to invite his girlfriend to the sleepover." Sam smiles but is hurt, "Tell...your...girlfriend..."
"Are you sure about this?" Taryll rolled out of the bed.
"If we playin', we playin'!" Sam rolls out of bed too.

Michael's POV

Michael and Lisa walks out. Michael immediately removed his hand from Lisa.

"What was that?" Lisa dusts off her shoulder.
"Sorry! Sam and I were joking about our partners." Michael explained.
"And I am your girlfriend? Don't play with my feelings, Michael!" Lisa crossed her arms.
"You're not! I just wanted to see if she gets mad or not." Michael looks down.
"And?" Lisa asked.
"She didn't. She kept smiling and holding Taryll's hand." Michael looks at the door.
"That shows she doesn't love you!" Lisa smiles.
"Oooor, she's a great actress." Michael shrugged, "Anyway, what do you want?" Michael asks.
"I just wanted to ask you why you're here. Weren't you supposed to be in Las Vegas?" Lisa asks.
"I got a message saying that Sam is in the hospital, so I went home." Michael explains.
"Why? What happened to her?" Lisa acts worried.
"We don't know. And don't act like you're worried about her!" Michael looks at Lisa.
"Why wouldn't I be?" Lisa smiled.
"We all know that you hate Sam because she's always around me. Actually no! I'm around Sam, and it's because I want to not because she doesn't let me go like you told Liz!" Michael stared to yell at her.
"When did I ever-" Lisa was about to act innocent and got cut off by Michael receiving a message.

"Tell your girlfriend that the two of you are invited to our sleepover."

"Are you willing to act as my girlfriend tonight? And no, we won't be anything after this." Michael asks angrily.
"Yeah, sure." Lisa shrugs.

Michael puts his arm around Lisa and tries not to be angry. When Michael calmed down, they both walked in. Sam was already standing there with her pajama on and Taryll walks downstairs too.

"Hey Lisa!" Sam run up to her and have her a hug.
"H-hey?" Lisa hugged her back and was surprised.
"I thought about it and I wanted to invite you to the sleepover." Sam smiled.
"Me?" Lisa looks at Michael who took a deep breath.
"Yes, you! I didn't want to separate you from your boyfriend." Sam smiles with a big smile.
"Eh?" Lisa was still shocked.

To be continued...