The Day Before They Leave

She chocked on the bacon and started coughing.Michael got up and gave her a cup of water and TJ hit on her back. She stopped choking and coughing soon after drinking water.

"Um... That's... I...." Sam was speechless.
"If you don't want to, it's fine!" Michael said.
"Are you serious? Of course I want to...but then I will be leaving you guys alone." Sam sadly looked at 3T and both of the mom's.
"Don't worry! We won't dissappear, you can just call us anytime!" Karen smiles.
"Okay!" Sam says with a huge smile on her face.
"I will be able to wait till Christmas for you." Karen smiles.
"I will be leaving one key to you! Just in case dad does something. You know...his addiction might get worse and he loses his mind." Sam says as she gets up to get the house keys.

Sam gave her and the boys a copy of the keys. When they finished the breakfast, they went to the Jackson's house. TJ was pulling Sam's suitcases even though she refused again. When they got in, they saw Nick and Josh sitting on the couch exhausted.

"What happened to you?" Michael giggled.
"Your sisters, man...they are pure evil!" Nick is panting.
"Nick is mine!", "No, he's mine!" Janet and Latoya were fighting while going downstairs.
"Oh.... Hey Sam!" Janet smiled and hugged Sam.
"Having fun annoying my brothers?" Sam smiled.
"Really! You have to do it too!" Janet pulled out a marker.
"I have tortured them my whole childhood!" Sam smiled and pushed Janet towards her brothers, "Have fun girls!" Sam laughs.
"You are worse than his sisters!" Josh screamed as Janet drew on his face.
"Man! Get your sisters..." Nick is dying.
"Did you hear something?" Michael asked Sam.
"No!" Sam shrugged.

Sam, Michael and 3T went upstairs laughing at Sam's brothers. They all went in Michael's room. Sam sat down at his desk and the guys in his bed leaving Michael standing.

"Ey! It's my room, I should be the first one to sit down." Michael crossed his arms.
"Sit!" Sam smacked her leg for Michael to sit down.
"It will break." Michael smiled.
"If it held both of my brothers at once, I can hold you too." Sam smiled.

Michael didn't say anything and sat on Sam's leg. Once he sat down she started to move it making Michael jump up and down like on a horse. 3T kept laughing while Michael's ass was hurting.

"Stop! Please! I don't want to sit anymore!" Michael asks.
"Fine!" Sam stops moving her leg.
"Anyway, we will sleep at this house so we can go straight to the airport." Michael stood up.
"Yeah, sure!" Sam shook her head, "Also... I haven't seen Aden in a while. Where is he?" Sam asked.
"He said that he flew back home." Taj shrugged.
"So, he doesn't know that I was poisoned?" Sam asked.
"He knows. When I told him that, he got weird. He didn't sound worried at all." TJ answered.
"He has always been heartless!" Sam smiled.

They were sitting in Michael's room for a long time. They were just chit chatting about what Michael has missed while he was away for the week.

"It's almost 11pm already? You guys can sit here, I'll take a shower. Then you will leave my room finally!" Michelle laughed.

Michael went in the bathroom and took a shower. He got a towel and put it around his waist and came out of the bathroom shirtless.

"Oop!" Sam sees shirtless Michael and turns around on the office chair.
"What? Haven't seen me shirtless before?" Michael asked smiling.
"Real life is different from a music video..." Sam blushes and looks at the boys who were already smiling at her, "Why are you looking at me?" Sam asked 3T.
"Nothing!" Taryll laughs and looks away.
"Why you blushin'?" TJ asked Sam to tease her.
"Shut the hell up!" Sam kicked TJ in the leg.
"Hehehehe" Michael laughed and put on a shirt, "Now you too turn around!" Michael says as he pulls out a pair of underwear.

T3 turns around as well. Michael was about to put was leg in the hole and Sam turned around.

"Taj! Why didn't you turn me around?" Sam had her hands on her face,"Turn me back around!" Sam yelled at Taj who was laughing.
"Why? You're seeing something you're not supposed to?" Taj laughed.
"No! I'm not a pervert!" Sam said still holding her eyes closed, "Now turn me around!!!" Sam moved her legs around.
"Fine!" Taj laughed and turned Sam back around.

Michael was prepared for that so he didn't take off his towel. Sam was mad at Taj and she hit him in the head but they laughed it off. Michael decided to surprise Sam so when he put on his underwear, he put the towel back on. He walked over to Sam.

"Hey Sam?" Michael asked looking at the boys who were already looking at Michael.
"Yeah?" Sam turned around but didn't look at Michael because he was still shirtless.
"Wanne see something?" Michael smirked.
"What?" Sam swallowed saliva and Michael removed his towel, "Noooooooo~" Sam screamed at closed her eyes again.
"What? You don't like my red underwear?" Michael asked sadly.
"I'm sure they look great, Michael!" Sam nodded.

Taj busted out laughing. And Sam opened her eyes but looked at Taj instead of Michael. Michael giggled and finally put on pajama pants.

"Put on a shirt too!" Sam suggested Michael.
"But it's hot in here!" Michael shrugged.
"Just don't get sick!" Sam swallowed saliva again.
"I won't! Also... Will you takes those hands away?" Michael pushed away Sam's hands and bent down facing Sam making the boys gasp, "You have seen me shirtless so it's not anything new!" Michael smiled.
"I'm telling you, it's not as creepy to look at someone shirtless in a video than in real life!" Sam was looking away and biting down on her bottom lip not because of shirtless Michael but because he was so close too her.
"I think we will leave now..."Taryll stood up.
"No! Don't leave me with him!" Sam grabbed Taryll's arm.
"Why?" Taryll smiled.
"I'm scared of this old man!" Sam pouted at him.

"Old man? Sam, I'm just 9 years older than you!" Michael stood up straight and crossed his arms.
"You guys are almost my age so...Don't leave me please!!!" Sam was about to say something else.
"What was that?" Michael got mad.
"What?" Taryll asked.
"You guys are almost my age... What were you gonna say, huh?" Michael yelled at Sam.
"What? I wasn't gonna say anything!" Sam was getting watery eyes because she can't take it when someone is yelling at her.
"Yeah sure! Now go away!" Michael told everyone to leave.

Everyone left Michael's room. Sam went to her/Randy's room. She jumped in the bed and started to cry. Sam has weak nerves so even a little bit of raised voice tovards her can make her cry. She couldn't fall asleep again. This time it was because of Michael yelling at her. Sam was sitting in her room on the office chair. Her eyes were red from crying. After about five minutes someone came in her room...

To be continued...