Time For Cuddles

Sam went upstairs and saw Lisa packing. She already changed and left the pajama on the bed. The guys were up too.

"You're already leaving?" Sam asks.
"Yeah, sorry! My son and daughter are waiting at home!" Lisa explained.
"Oh okay! Tell them I said hi even tho they don't know me!" Sam scratched her head(not Lisa's lol)
"I will! Thanks for having me! Actually I had a lot of fun!" Lisa smiled and scratched her head.
"Glad you liked it!" Sam smiled but her smile disappeared as soon as Michael walked up.
"I'll be going now! See you guys later!" Lisa smiled.
"See ya!" Sam waved and jumped back into the bed and hid under the blankets.
"What happened?" TJ asked.
"Shut up!" Sam murmured.
"What did you do, Mike!" Taryll stood up.
"Nothing! It's your fault anyway..." Michael sat down on the furthest bed.
"Mine? What did I do?" Taryll crossed his arms.
"You were the reason why Lisa asked me to touch her and kiss her to make Sam jealous." Michael stood up.
"It wasn't my fault that you agreed to do all of that! You both knew that we were just joking around with the partner thing!" Taryll yelled at Michael which scared Sam.
"I knew it was just a joke. But I couldn't just stop it because you kept touching Sam and you know that makes me angry and jealous!" Michael yells at Taryll.
"All we did was hug and play with each other's hair. That's what best friends do!" Taryll explained.
"What about the kiss? That didn't seem so best friend like!" Michael is still yelling at Taryll.
"Can you guys shut the hell up? Yes, I'm sorry that we went too far and I made him kiss me! It was because you kissed Lisa. And I know you didn't mean any of that touching. And for your knowledge, 3T and I close friends, so hugging and playing with hair is acceptable!" Sam is crying, "Can the two of you just stop fighting now?" Sam asks from the bottom of the blankets.
"Fine!" Michael and Taryll does a handshake and hugs.

Both of them lies down next to Sam. They hear that she's still crying. Michael and Taryll looks at each other and starts tickling Sam. Sam started screaming and laughing until she accidentally kicked Taryll is the croach.

"Oh no!" Sam removed the blanket, "I'm sorry Taryll! I didn't mean to..." Sam pats his shoulder.
"It's okay..." Taryll sight being barely able to breathe.
"Hit me too! Both of us deserve it." Michael said.
"Are you dumb? I'm not hitting you in the balls purposely!" Sam said and got out of the bed.

She went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and ice for him. She came back up and gave it to Taryll. He drank the water and put the ice on his...

"Thanks! Ooooou~ What did you kick so hard?" Taryll is dying.
"How was I supposed to know I was going to kick you? I was under the blanket." Sam explains.
"That's what you get!" Michael laughs.
"Shut up or I'll hit you too!" Sam raised up her hand.
"Do it!" Michael closed his eyes and put his croach closer to Sam.
"Go ask your girlfriend!" Sam turns back to Taryll who's in pain.
"Sam..." Michael sighs.
"What did the two of you yell about downstairs?" TJ asks.
"Did you hear it?" Sam looks at him.
"Of course! It was hard to make out the words though!" Taj nervously smiled.
"About...stuff!" Sam looks at Michael.
"She hates me!" Michael crosses his arms and 3T gasped.
"Yes, because you were flirting with freaking LISA! It could have been anyone else like maybe Diana or Liz..." Sam sighs.
"Fine! I'll ask your mom out then!" Michael smirked.
"For you to be my step dad? No thanks!" Sam rolled her eyes.
"Didn't you want to be his girlfriend ever nice you met him?" TJ asks with a cheeky smile.
"Since I met him? It was my dream all my life! But not anymore..." Sam acts sassy.
"Sam, I'm serious!" Michael says and turns Sam around.
"Why so serious?" Sam makes a Joker reference.
"Samantha!" Michael pushes Sam.
"Yes? I know it's my name for 18 years and two days." Sam smiles, "Are you okay, Taryll?" Sam pats him.
"Yeah, thanks!" he gives back the ice bag that has melted.
"How did you melted it so fast?" Sam raises the bag and moves it to see the water.
"I don't know! I'm going back to sleep now, I'm tired." Taryll slides back to his place in bed next to Taj.
"Yeah, me too!" Sam and Michael get in too.
"Oh hell no! You're not sleeping next to him!" Michael pulls Sam closer.
"Why can't I cuddle with my bestie?" Sam puts her hand and leg around Taryll.
"Huh?" Taryll lifts up his head.
"Fine! I'll sleep alone then!" Michael turns around facing away from them.

Sam poked TJ and shows him what to do to Michael. TJ gets out of the bed and gets back in but next to Michael. He pokes him.

"No! Sleep with your friends." Michael took a deep breath.

Then TJ put his hand on Michael's chest and started moving his hand around.

"Since when are you so touchy with me?" everyone looks at TJ cringing and are holding in their laugh.

TJ puts his foot around him too and accidentally touches his...

"Ey, ey, ey! Watch your feet young...TJ?" Michael finally looks back and sees TJ instead of Sam.

Everyone starts laughing including Michael. Michael turns back around and gets closer to Sam.

"If we curling, we cuddling!" Michael puts his arm and leg around Sam and Taryll.
"Sure!" Taj and TJ joins them.
"NOW I will be finally able to sleep!" Sam gets closer to Taryll and pulls Michael closer too.
"Aren't you too close? He will get hot." Taj looked at Sam and Taryll.
"No, it's fine! I'm cold anyway!" Taryll murmurs.

They all finally fall asleep including Sam. They slept till about 10am when a weird noise came from downstairs...

To be continued...

A/n: Taryll mentioned my Michael's fan account in his Instagram story! 🤯 I congratulated him on his music video and he said thanks.

I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW!