Sam Is Going With Michael?

After hearing the noise, TJ was the only one who woke up. He raised up his head and looked at the stairs. Then he saw that Brandi Katherine and Karen came up. They saw all of them cuddling, they smiled and whispered something.

"Aaw! How cute!" Katherine said loud enough to wake everyone up.
"Huh? Oh, hi mom!" Sam rolled off of Taryll, "Oops! Sorry, I have drilled all over you..." Sam pointed at a wet spot on Taryll's shoulder.
"Don't worry about it!" Taryll stretched and both went back to sleep and legit fall asleep the moment they closed her eyes.
"Why are you *yawn* here?" Michael asked looking at Katherine and Karen.
"We wanted to come look on how Sam is doing...seems like she has a great company!" Karen smiled.
"Also I wanted to remind you Michael, that you have to start packing back up because you're leaving tomorrow." Katherine reminded him.
"I know!" Michael sat up, "But I can't leave Sam here alone! Did you see how she looked when she got to the hospital? He was only bones and skin..." Michael looks at sleeping Sam.
"Why can't you take her with you?" Karen asked Michael.
"She said that you wouldn't allow her..." Michael shrugged.
"Why wouldn't I? Since I know she will be with you and your brothers, I know she will be safe." Karen smiles.
"Good! But my manager probably won't allow me to take her because she isn't part of the crew nor my girlfriend." Michael looks down.
"I'll talk with him." Katherine takes her phone and calls Michael's manager.
"I will go make some breakfast." Karen smiles and goes downstairs to the kitchen.

Michael looks at Sam and gets sad, what if he won't be allowed to take her with him.

"Mike! You will meet her soon! All of you will be home for Christmas, right?" Taj smiles.
"I'm more worried about Sam's health. What if she starves again?" Michael pats Sam's head.
"She won't! I swear we will be here and looking for Sam." TJ sits up.
"Thanks guys! Don't catch feelings though!" Michael smiles.
"Too late! I already love her..." Taj said quietly and made both, Michael and TJ look at him, "like a little lister" Taj laughs and looks at Michael's jealous face.
"Don't play with me like that! I thought I was gonna need to find someone else since she's closer with you guys than with me." Michael smiled sadly.
"She's close with everyone! You including." TJ shakes his head.
"No! If we were as close as she's with you, she would do this with me..." Michael says as he looks at Sam cuddling with Taryll.
"She obviously would do this with you but..." Taj looks at Michael.
"But what?" Michael turns his head.
"She loves you, that's why she gets nervous with you and she would die if she cuddled with you. That's why she freely can cuddle, hug and play with our hair. Although that doesn't mean that she doesn't like us..." TJ looks at Sam and then at Michael and shrugged.
"About that liking part, it also doesn't mean that she does likes because she hasn't shown any signs yet." Taj explains.
"But the kiss with Taryll?" Michael asks quietly.
"It didn't have any feelings because if there were, Taryll wouldn't have turned to us to ask of he should kiss her or not. He would just went for it." TJ explaines with a smile.
"That's true!" Michael smiles and looks down.
"So... When are you going to ask her out?" Taj asks with a huge smile.
"I don't know..." Michael sighs.
"What was that? Don't you love her?" TJ is surprised.
"I do! But whenever we get closer to dating, something always goes wrong. I leave her alone, Lisa tried to kill her, Lisa lies and Sam starts hating me...I don't know if we should date now!" Michael looks at Sam sadly.
"But then when are you going to?" Taj asks.
"I don't know... Probably when we are done with the tour!" Michael looks at the boys.
"Two years? What if you lose feelings by then?" TJ asks with a raised eyebrow.
"Then we'll have to deal with being just best friend..." Michael sighs.
"Don't worry! I'm pretty sure you won't. And ey! As you will meet her you will fall in love again." TJ smiled.
"You're right...I hope." Michael smiles at his nephews.
"Sad news, Michael!" Katherine comes back.
"He said no?" Michael asks sadly.
"He said yes, but she can tour only till your Christmas break!" Katherine smiles.
"That's great! At least I won't need to be worried for her." Michael is excited.
"Pack her things!" Katherine smiled and goes back downstairs.

Taj and TJ helped Michael to pack everything up while Sam and Taryll were still cuddling. When everything was packed Karen had made breakfast. TJ jumped on Taryll and slapped him.

"Bro! What was that for?" Taryll puts his hand on the cheek that TJ just slapped.
"Breakfast ready!" TJ smiled and got off of Taryll.

Michael went over to wake up Sam. His hands were freezing because he was cold since the heating isn't fixed. Michael put them on Sam's neck.

"Oh my God! Why are your hands so cold?" Sam immediately woke up and grabbed his hands.
"Because you let go of them." Michael references what Sam said in the hospital.
"You know that it wasn't real, right? I put them in the glass of iced water." Sam laughs.
"What?" Michael is surprised.
"Yeah! But yours...you need gloves or something?" Sam asks and breathes on them.
"No, I'll eat your mom's breakfast and I will be better!" Michael took Sam by her hand and pulled her out of the bed.

And Sam stepped out she saw TJ and Taryll standing and watching them.

"That's the cutest flirt ever... Taryll, write it down!" TJ laughs and goes downstairs followed by everyone else.

Everyone sat down at the table and started eating. Everyone was happy to see that Sam was finally eating.

"So, Sam... Are you willing to go on a trip?" Katherine asks.
"When exactly?" Sam smiled.
"Tomorrow." Karen answeres.
"Oh... I'm sorry! Since he's leaving then, I'll probably be in my room crying so....I'm busy! Sam laughs and Michael pats her shoulder.
"But you didn't hear what the trip is..." Katherine smiled and looked at Karen.
"What is it?" Sam puts the last piece of bacon in her mouth.
"You will go with Michael on tour for couple of months!" Katherine announced.
"What?" Sam got surprised.

To be continued...