🎄 Christmas Special Part UNO 🎄

A/n: it's actually nothing special. It's just longer chapters 😂. Also, I'm sorry for posting these late! Ya know, it was Christmas eve and Christmas, I didn't have time to write.

Fast forward to the next week.

It's Christmas morning. For some reason nobody was in a rush to open their presents. Sam was the only one awake and it was already 9 in the morning. Sam released HOW diferent the Jackson family was from hers. She and her brothers would run down as soon as they woke up. Sam was sitting on the bed, next to the sleeping Michael. She was on her phone, looking at Christmas memes. They were hilarious but she was unable to laugh because she didn't want to wake up Michael. Michael finally woke up as well.

"Good morning!" Sam smiled.
"Shut the hell up!" he rubbed his eyes and stretched.
"Coffee?" Sam took one of the cups from the night stand.
"Yes please!" he grabbed it and chugged it down in couple of seconds.
"Better?" she looked at him.
"Better!" Michael smiled which melted Sam's heart.
"Are you guys finally up? We are waiting on you for couple of hours now." Jackie run inside.
"What? And I have been waiting here like an idiot? I thought nobody was in a rush to open them." Sam jumped out of the bed.
"Who doesn't want to get presents?" Jackie laughed.
"Hurry up, Michael!" Sam started jumping up and down.
"Five more minutes!" he turned around.
"No way, José!" Sam run to the bed and pulled him by his feet.
"Who's José?" he sat up.
"Already jealous this early in the morning?" Jackie laughed.
"I'm not jealous...yet!" he stretched, "Can I take a shower before we go?" he asked sleepily.
"Noooo! You will bathe after the presents!" Sam pulled him again.
"Fiiiiine! Let's go!" he got out of the bed.

Suddenly Michael turned into a small child. He got excited and run downstairs before Sam and Jackie. He was speechless after seeing all of the Christmas presents. He run to them and looked at which ones are his.

"Hold on, Michael!" Katherine pushes Michael away from the presents.
"Make it quick please!" He sighed.
"Will you-" Joe raised up his arm as if he was going to hit Michael.
"I am very happy that we are celebrating Christmas this year with the Evans family. I'm deeply sorry about what your parents have done to you all, especially Samantha. I just wanted to tell you that whatever happens, we will always be there for all of you. Even though I sadly can't adopt you *giggles* we already considere you as a part of our family and I hope you feel the same. In that note...how about our new family members open their gifts first?" Katherine brightly smiled and everyone cheered.
"I'm gonna cry!" Nick turned around.
"Don't be a kid...me too!" Josh turned away too.
"Thank you! It really means a lot to me!" Sam hugged Katherine and Joe.
"Sam, you open first!" Joe pointed at the presents.
"Really? Ummm...okay!" Sam smiled and looked at the pile.
"Start with the smallest one!" Marlon whispered.
"Okay..." Sam picked up the smallest box.
"This is actually a group present. We all came together ant put some money for this gift. Except Michael of course, he's broke." Tito laughed.
"I hope you like it!" Jackie sighed.

Sam tore open the wrapping paper and opened the box. Sam was shocked when she saw what's inside. Inside the little box were car keys. The guys had bought her a new car.

"No, you didn't!" Sam gasped.
"Yes, we did!" Jackie nodded.
"Oh my God, thank you so much!" Sam hugged everyone.
"What about my hug?" Michael spread his arms.
"You're broke. You didn't join them." Sam looked away.
"But I watched!" he smiles awkwardly.
"No!" Sam shook her head.
"Now take the next one!" Katherine pointed at a big bag.
"Okay.." Sam grabbed the bag and opened it.

Sam started to cry when she saw the gift. It was Katherine's old wedding dress.

"I can't accept this!" Sam shook her head.
"Of course you can! You're the only person I trust this dress to." Katherine smiled.
"But it's yours!" Sam sobbed.
"No! Now it's yours!" she smiled.
"Thank you! I promise to take the best care of it!" Sam hugged Katherine.
"Even though it will or will not be with one of my boys, I want to see you wearing this dress at your wedding." Katherine petted Sam's head.
"Now I feel dumb about my present choices." Sam giggled and wiped tears.
"It won't be that bad!" Katherine laughed.
"Now mine!" Joe said happily.
"Yes sir!!" Sam looked for his present and took it.