The Flight

Sam turned around and saw Taj. He came towards Sam seriously.

"Why are you sad?" Taj asked.
"I'm not!" Sam smiled.
"I know you are! I saw you were almost crying in Michael's room." Taj sat down on Sam's bed.
"It's because he screamed at me!" Sam shrugged.
"Oh don't worry about it! It was because he's jealous." Taj smiled and patted her head.
"I don't care about that. It's just that I have weak nerves so I start crying whenever someone yells at me." Sam explained and looked down, "And now even though I have forgotten about it, tomorrow when I'll see him, my heart and mind will ignore and hate him for that." Sam sighs.
"Oh, I understand! I thought it was something serious." Taj sighed of relief.
"Not at all!" Sam smiled and petted Taj's hand.
"Okay! Goodnight then!" Taj stood up and went out of the door, "Don't hate us though!" Taj pointed at Sam.
"Of course not! Good night!" Sam waved and Taj closed the door.

Sam finally decided to go to sleep. She fall asleep pretty quickly since she had spent some time crying. She woke up at 5am. Sam went downstairs to make a cup of coffee. As the water was boiling, she heard someone come behind her. It was obviously Michael because of the noise from his loafers.

"Good morning!" Michael greeted Sam.
"..." Sam didn't answer him and poured water on her coffee.
"Sam?" Michael touched Sam's shoulder but without saying anything, she went back upstairs.
"Good morning, Taryll!" Michael heard Sam greet him happily.

Michael's POV

"What's up with Sam?" Michael asked.
"Is something wrong?" Taryll asked confused.
"Yeah! She greeted you." Michael's voice got higher.
"What's wrong with that? She always greets me..." Taryll shrugs and makes himself coffee too.
"Yes, but she didn't answer me when I greeted her. SHE DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT ME!" Michael is surprised.
"Well...I know what you did wrong but you have to figure it out yourself!" Taryll took his coffee and went upstairs too.

~What did I do wrong? I know I got jealous yesterday at what she said. Maybe she didn't want to say what I thought she was about to... But she wouldn't have taken that too close to heart, did she? And it would be because I yelled at her... She would have yelled back or told me that it was the reason. Maybe I'm wrong?~

Michael drank water and went back to his room. He kept thinking about why Sam is ignoring him. Soon cme the time that they had to leave. TJ put Sam's bags in. The 3T, her parents, Katherine and Joe said goodbye to Sam. Sam greeted Michael's manager and when Michael got in the car, Sam smiled and let Michael's manager sit in between both of them. Michael was still confused. Sam was still ignoring Michael but she did have a full on conversations with his manager. Seems like he started to be glad he allowed Sam to come along.

"Why aren't you talking to Michael? I haven't heard you say a word to him so far..." his manager asked Sam.
"Taryll said that I did something yesterday that made Sam upset but I have no idea what." Michael sighed.
"Oh! I can't help you then, you're on your own!" Michael's manager, laughed.
"Wow! Thanks you, Frank!" Michael looked out the window and crossed his arms.

Sam looked at Michael and saw that he was Sad. Even though she would want to talk to him, her heart doesn't allow her to. She decided to tell Frank what he did, maybe he can help them. She pulled out her phone and opened a drawing app and started to write something. When she was done, she poked Frank and showed him what she wrote.

-He yelled at me even though he knows that my nerves are weak and I start to cry when someone raises their voice at me-

"Oh! Yeah Taj told me about it." Frank smiled.
"You know too? Come on!" Michael is still clueless of what he did to make Sam upset
"Did she cry yesterday?" Frank asked Michael.
"I think so..." Michael nodded his head slightly.
"Now think of what you did before that." Frank shook his head.

They got to the airport and their private plaine was waiting for them. As they got in, Michael grabbed Sam's hand and dragged her with him and both sat down. Michael sat on the outside so Sam doesn't go away. Frank smiled at them and sat someone further away so he doesn't ruin their time.

"Now tell me! What did I do?" Michael asked Sam.
"..." Sam ignored him.
"Samantha! I know I made you upset yesterday and I'm sorry about that...but I have no idea what exactly did I do!" Michael apologizes and explains himself.
"..." Sam looks out of the window and one tear rolls down.
"You're crying again? Was it because I hit jealous?" Michael asked.
"No..." Sam answered quietly.
"Is it that I kicked you out of my room?" Michael dropped his head.
"No..." Sam answered.
"Did you got scared of me yelling at you?" Michael asked raising his head.
"..." Sam didn't say anything but just sniffed.
"Oh Samantha!" Michael put his head on Sam's shoulder, "I'm so sorry!" Michael apologized.
"You know that I can't take it when someone is yelling at me..." Sam rested her head against the window.
"I know! But I didn't think that you would take it to your heart." Michael explains himself.
"Why wouldn't I? You were straight up yelling at my face." Sam looked at Michael who still had his head on her shoulder.
"I know... I'm sorry about my jealousy!" Michael apologized.
"Why are you even jealous? We are just best friends." Sam asked.
"I know but I'm jealous that you are a lot closer with them that with me." Michael raised his head and sighed.
"Oh, Michael!" Sam laughs, "That's because you almost never have time to talk. While I can call them and say that I want to talk and they are already by the door." Sam explained.
"I know that! I just have a lot to do and I barely have any sleep. I will try to play and talk with you more after every performance!" Michael smiled.

Michael and Sam made peace. Now both of them decided to take a quick nap since they have about 30 minutes to get to Vegas...

To be continued...