Josh Is Taken Too?

Katherine stood up and went over to the door. She opened the door and saw Lisa. Lisa was ready to fall on the ground and apologized but Katherine smiled and welcomed her in.

"I'm truly sorry for what I have done to your family!" Lisa walked in with her head down.
"I already explained!" Sam yelled from the living room.
"You don't have to apologize. We won't be closest friends but I forgive you." Katherine smiled.
"Really?" Lisa looked up with tears in her eyes.
"Of course! But if you are lying, we will be really upset!" Katherine looked at her.
"I swear I'm not!" Lisa smiled.

Both of them went into the living room. Lisa and Nick smiled as soon as they saw each other. Lisa sat down on Nick's leg.

"When were you gonna tell me that you were dating my brother?" Sam asked.
"When your father would have told me to stop hurting you." Lisa looked down.
"Why not earlier?" Josh asked.
"Because I was afraid that he might kill me before I kill Sam." Lisa shrugged.
"And you didn't feel bad at all?" Sam crossed her arms.
"Of course I did!" Lisa looked at Sam, "Not so much before but that sleepover changed my mind. I learned how loving and kind you were...and sorry for kissing Michael." Lisa pouted.
"You kissed Michael?" Nick asked loudly.
"Don't worry! It was because Mike told me they were making each other jealous." Lisa smiled and gave Nick a peck.
"Ew!" Josh and Sam cringed and someone walks in.
"Hello people!" Michael came in with opened arms.
"What the hell are you doing here?" Sam looked back.
"Can't I visit my family on a free time?" Michael smiled and looked at Sam.
"Your schedule says something else..." Sam shook her head and looked back at Nick and Lisa.
"I already did everything." Michael smiled.
"You did 3 day work in few hours? Really, Michael?" Sam laughed.
"Now you see what your boyfriend is capable of?" Michael smiled and sat down on the arm rest of the couch and everyone looked at them.
"Since WHEN are we dating?" Sam asked angrily.
"Damn, girl! I'm just joking..." Michael sighs and looks at his disappointed parents, "What? She's the one not loving me." Michael shrugged.
"I explained you everything yesterday...and stop lying." Sam smiled.
"Anyway, I'm sorry Michael!" Lisa dropped her head.
"I'll forgive you and Brooke only when it turns out to be true." Michael sighed.
"I understand." Lisa looked up.
"But don't think I'll forget everything." Michael pointed at her.
"..." Lisa nodded her head.
"Anyway, good luck with her, man!" Michael smiled at Nick.
"Thanks, bro!" Nick smiled back, Janet and Latoys comes down.
"You are taken?" Janet is shocked, "Fine! I'll just stick with you, Josh." she crossed her arms and pouted.
"About that..." Josh smiled awkwardly.
"Nope! He's mine!" Latoya jumps in his lap and he kisses her cheek.
"It's unfair!" Janet runs back upstairs crying.
"Since when?" Sam asked surprised.
"When you left..." Latoya blushed.
"Damn! Me leaving has changed many lives." Sam laughed, "I'll go to Janet." Sam whispered in Michael's ear and he nodded.

Sam went up and opened the door to Janet's and Latoya's room. Janet was in her bed, crying under the blanket. Sam went up to her, kneeled down and put her hand on Janet's shoulder.

"It's okay, Janet! You're gonna find a better guy than my brother." Sam patted Janet.
"But I love him!" Janet cried loudly.
"I know...but he has feelings for Latoya. And he's twice your age so it's illegal for you two to date." Sam comforted Janet.
"Is it really?" Janet poked her head out.
"Sadly, but yes. He can get arrested if someone finds out." Sam smiled.
"What about Latoya?" Janet asked.
"She's older than you and is closest his age." Sam answered and Michael came in.
"Are you okay, Janet?" Michael asked and kneeled down next to Sam.
"No!" Janet went back under the blanket.
"You know...I have a childhood best friend and he has a really hot little brother." Sam looked at Michael then smiled at Janet.
"How old?" Janet asked.
"He recently turned 12." Sam answered.
"Really?" she popped her head out again.
"Yeah! I haven't talked to them in a while buuut...I may invite them over for Christmas." Sam shrugged.
"Do it please!" Janet became all happy now.
"If you say so! But before that, I need to talk to him." Sam smiled, "I'll go home now. I need strength for tomorrow. See ya at Christmas eve!" Sam hugged Janet.

Sam walked out of the room leaving her and Michael alone. She went back downstairs, said goodbye to everyone and went home. She opened the door and smelled that her mom has made her favorite food. Spaghetti with sauce and fried chicken.

"Oh?" Sam smiled and went in the kitchen.
"I know we had a hard time, especially you, so I decided to make it up to you." Karen smiled.
"You shouldn't have!" Sam hugged her mom.
"I also invited the guys over. They are so polite and I already love them." Karen praised them, "If it doesn't work out with Michael, take one of them." she smirked.
"Mom!" Sam covered her face and pointed at 3T who were behind her.
"What?" Taryll asked.
"My mom is...never mind!" Sam laughed.
"Dinner is really, can you call Michael too?" Karen took off her apron.

Sam sat down and called Michael. He was already at the door when his phone rung. Michael sat down next to Sam. On the other side of her was TJ and Taj. Taryll was sitting next to Karen.

"Where did you leave Luke?" Sam asked.
"He's at the door." Michael pointed at the door.
"LUKE, YOU CAN COME IN!" Sam shouted, he came in and sat down between Michael and Karen, "You have some explaining to do, mom." Sam looked at her.
"What are you talking about?" Karen is confused.
"Am I right, Luke Evans?" Sam asked while looking at her mom.

To be continued...