The Accident

Nick walks into Sam's room after seeing her walk in her room while cowering her face.

"Hey...what happened?" Nick seemed concerned.
"Nothing! What do you mean?" Sam replied.
"I don't know, I just saw you cowering your face." said Nick.
"Oh! Don't worry about it, everything's fine" Sam smiled at brother.
"Hm  ok, take care!" Nick said goodbye to Sam and went back to his room.
"Ok Nick, don't act like you care..." Sam said sadly.

Jackie's POV

~As I was walking back to the house I couldn't hold myself from looking back at Sam. I saw that she had covered her face with her hands. I believe she was blushing.
I didn't think that anyone at this side of LA knew who I was. I wonder if she will tell anyone about us moving here. All me and my brothers wanted was some space from the fans.~

The Jackson's house

"Where were you?" Michael run up to Jackie.
"I was- I was just talking to the neighbor!" Jackie answered.
"What? Are you nuts?" Michael got mad  "Do you remember the reason why we moved? WE NEED SPACE FROM THE FANS!!!".
"I know! But she promised me that she won't tell anyone." Jackie tried to explain.
"Oh it's a SHE?" Michael got silent for a second, "Don't let any fans see you two together, we don't need any more drama!" Michael pushed Jackie to the side and went to his car.
"Hey!!! Where are you going?" Jackie asked Michael.
"To the store...I want some ice-cream!" yelled from his car.

Sam's POV

"Hey mom! I'll go to the store to get some popcorn!" Sam yelled from the downstairs and went towards the street.
"OK honey! Be careful!" yelled Sam's mom.

Sam was walking on the sidewalk and looking around the neighborhood. She has never been in such a beautiful place.
While she was walking, Michael with his car was right behind her. She didn't hear anything because she was too busy looking around.
Sam didn't even realize that she had gone off the sidewalk and was walking on the street and when she realized that and looked behind her...she didn't have much time to get out the way from Michael's car.

Michael's POV

Michael was still angry at Jackie for talking to the neighbor because he wants to take a rest from fans and paparazzis.
Michael had just past neighbor's house and he saw a girl walking on the sidewalk looking around.He didn't pay much attention to her because she was still far away.
Once he got closer to her, he saw that she was walking on the road instead of the sidewalk. Michael slowed down so he can make a U turn thinking that the girl knew he was there and would stop walking.
The girl didn't stop and as Michael turned, he hit the girl and the girl fall on the ground.

To be continued...