Moving In

Sam and TJ went over to her house. Sam took her suitcases and put all of her clothes and make up in. When she was done, Sam took the suitcase and was about to walk downstairs.

"I'll take those for you!" TJ took the suitcases.
"No, no! I'm okay. They aren't that heavy." Sam smiled and put her hand on the handle.
"Shut- I'm a man! And men should help a woman out!" TJ put his sunglasses on, took the suitcases and walked downstairs.
"Hah" Sam laughed and shook her head.

As TJ was pulling the suitcases, Sam told him to wait because she wanted to tell her parents that she's leaving.

"Mom, dad! I have something important to tell you." Sam run inside.
"What is it, honey?" Bob smiled.
"I'm moving out!" Sam smiled.
"What? Where?" Karen was surprised.
"No, young lady! You're absolutely not!" Bob crossed his arms.
"I just can't help it! Everywhere I look it reminds me of the guys! It's the reason why I can't eat or sleep!" Sam looked down, "Also, I won't be far away, I'll be TJ's, Taryll's and Taj's neighbor." Sam smiled.
"But...where did you get a house? You are on vacation, you have no money..." Bob asked.
"T-T-TJ got it for me as a birthday present because he knows how hard for me it is to deal with the fact that the guys are away." Sam shrugged, "And yes, I will pay him back! Don't worry about that." Sam rolled her eyes.
"No you won't! I won't accept the money." TJ walks in.
"I don't care!" Sam crossed her arms.
"But...what if you need something and we won't be there for you?" Karen run up to Sam.
"Mom! I'm 18 now! And I was alone almost my whole life with you going to work and dad just not being home." Sam shrugged.
"I know, I'm sorry! But if you need something, call us anytime!" Karen hugges Sam.
"And you better not have any boys over...if they aren't from the Jackson family of course!" Bob laughed and hugged Sam.
"Dad, you smell like weed again!" Sam closed her nose.
"How do you know what weed smells like? You're grounded!" Bob jokingl yelled.
"Mleeh" Sam winked and put her tongue out.
"Wait...where's Sam going?" Katherine, Joe and Sam's brothers came downstairs.
"I'm moving out. I can't stand everything remaining me of your sons." Sam made the o_o face.
"Is it that bad?" Joe looked sad.
"Noooo! Don't leave us with these crazy girls! They have been chasing after us for a week now." Nick fall on his knees.
"Yeah! Please don't leave us! I can't have a 10 year old running after me!" Josh joined Nick. (and yes, Janet is 10 in this story. It's my story so STFU 😂)
"Did you hear something?" Sam turned to TJ.
"No? Did you?" TJ looked at Joe.
"Nothing!" Joe shrugged.
"Oh, here you are!" Janet and Latoya run downstairs.
"You guys are monsters!" Josh and Nick ran away being chased by the girls.
"Anyway...you can come over whenever you want. And call us!" Katherine smiled.
"Of course! I'll come over when I'll feel better." Sam smiled and hugged Katherine and Joe and her parents.
"Call us! And tell the boys to look on you!" Karen said after Sam hugged them.
"Mom!!!" Sam shouted and blushed.

Sam and TJ laughed. TJ was pulling the suitcases the whole time even though Sam kept on trying to take them. At they got to Sam's new house, Sam took a deep breath.

"Are you ready for your first home?" TJ smiled.
"Yes...but I'm nervous!" Sam sighed.
"Don't be! If you're not ready to live alone yet, you can come to our house at night whenever you can't fall asleep!" TJ smiled at put his arm around Sam.
"Like I did yesterday when you were drunk as hell?" Sam looked at TJ.
"I'm sorry about that!" TJ looks down.
"Don't be! Hahaha How would have you known that I wanted to talk?" Sam patted his hair, "Also, that's for making me laugh for the couple of days! I needed that!" Sam smiled.
"It wasn't intended like that but you're welcome!" TJ smiled, "Now let's go in!" TJ pushed Sam toward the door.

Sam unlocked the door and walked in. She saw a HUGE The Jackson 5 poster. And tiny posters or everyone in the Jackson family.

"Doesn't this make me look like a creep? Having a picture of everyone..." Sam looked at TJ.
"I don't think so!" TJ shrugged, "I can take them off if you want!" TJ walked towards them.
"Don't you dare!" Sam jumped on TJ.

TJ and Sam laughed. TJ took the suitcases and walked Sam to her room. The house has 6 rooms(3 beds in each) , 1 living room, 4 bathrooms, 1 kitchen, backyard and a front yard. Sam hot the biggest room.

"Oh my God, I love it!" Sam smiled and hugged TJ.
"I knew you would! There's also 5 more rooms for guests! Just in case you want a sleepover!" TJ poked Sam with his elbow.
"Hahaha I wish." Sam laughed and looked down.
"What's wrong?" TJ asked.
"I wanted a sleepover for my birthday but guess not!" Sam started to tear up.
"Aaaw! Don't cry!" TJ hugged Sam, "If you want I can call up some friends...that you might know of course!" TJ smiled.
"You don't have to! I'll wait for the next year." Sam smiled.
"No you won't! I'll be back!" TJ took out his prone and walked away.

Sam took out her things and put them in her room. Then she looked around the house. In every room she went in, she saw Michael standing there. Sam had to hit her head for him to dissappear.

...Few hours later...

Sam was sitting in her room and watching TV when she heard the doors ring. Sam run downstairs to see that the guests to the sleepover were here...

To be continued...