Jealousy

Michael's jaw was left hanging from the shock.

"She tried to poison you?" Michael took the bottle.
"Yes. So that's why the water tasted strange!" Sam scratches her head.
"We need to give it to the police!" Michael said.
"Yeah, yeah! Let me finish it first! After today I'll be glad to die..." Sam tried to take the bottle.
"Sam! I already said I'm sorry! Don't talk like that." Michael held the bottle tightly.
"Sorry won't be enough!" Sam drank the water and went upstairs.
"Why are you crying?" Lisa asked.
"I hit my foot against the stairs." Sam laughed.
"Oh! Hahaha" Lisa laughs.

3T know that it was a lie but they couldn't say anything because Lisa was here. Sam got back in the bed.

"What are we watching?" Sam smiled.
"Mr. Bean...if you want you can change it." Lisa hands over the remote and Michael comes back.
"No, no! I love him!" Sam smiles.

Everyone is watching Mr. Bean and and laughing, except Sam who is hasn't made a single giggle. Sam is sitting there crossed arms and breathing deeply.

"Is everything okay?" Taryll whispers to Sam.
"No!" Sam whispered and Taryll patted her head.

They all watched some more movies, talked and ate the snacks that TJ bought. It was already 4am and everyone was going to sleep. Sam was the only one that was awake. She couldn't forget that Michael was touchy with Lisa. Sam got out of the bed and went to the kitchen. She took drank some water and suddenly felt someone back-hugged her.

"I'm sorry, Samantha! I didn't mean to touch her and upset you!" Michael whispered.
"it's too late now! You already did!" Sam put her head down.
"I know! *sniff* what can I do to solve this?" Michael was crying.
"I don't care anymore! I don't even know why I'm jealous, we're not even dating..." Sam said.
"I know! But we both know that we feel something for each other. Isn't that true?." Michael put his head against Sam's shoulder.
"Yes, but not like that. I'm starting to like you more like a brother or a best friend than a crush." Sam turns around and looks at him.
"I know how it is! I wasn't around you for a week and now I hurt you even more. But I promise that I will be next to you more often!" Michael looks down.
"How can you be around me if you will go back on tour in two days?" Sam looks at Michael, "And I know damn well that I can't go with you." Sam sighs.
"Why?" Michael looks at Sam.
"Becaose I'm not performing with you, so I'm not allowed there. Also my parents won't allow me to go with you." Sam smiled while still crying.
"Who told you that you're not allowed there? I can tell my manager that we're dating..." Michael shrugs.
"Really? As if that would change anything! He will not want you to be seen with anyone so he would tell you to leave me at home. You don't want any drama, do you?" Sam laughs.
"Then I'll tell him that I found a new dancer?" Michael smiles.
"Have you even seen me dance before?" Sam asks.
"No?" says Michael.
"Then consider yoursel lucky because seeing me dance is how you can get some eye disease and my singing is even worse!" Sam shook her head still drinking that water.
"Sam! I'm not letting you kill yourself alone here." Michael says loudly.
"I won't be alone! Your girlfriend will try to kill me again since the first time didn't work out." Sam shrugged and wiped down her tears.

Sam hit back the anger in herself by mentioning Lisa as his girlfriend. Sam started to cry again. Michael was standing there upset and didn't know what to do.

"Samantha!" Michael said loudly.
"What?" Sam turned to Michael with tears.
"Will you forgive me???" Michael asks Sam but she didn't answer anything, "Samantha, answer me please!" Michael put his hands on her shoulders.
"I don't know! You and Lisa looked so cute together! It looked so real!" Sam turns to the stairs and starts going up.
"Sam..." Michael sighs.

To be continued...

The way he makes me feelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें