Taryll's And Sam's Kiss

Sam smiled at Lisa and Michael making Lisa not feel anger even though she hates her.

"Of course, you!" Sam smiled and pulled her by the hand.
"W-where are we going?" Lisa asked.
"Well, you clearly doesn't have a pajama." Sam pulled Lisa upstairs to her closet and gave her a oversized shirt and booty-shorts.
"What's happening?" Lisa asked Sam.
"We were joking around and Michael said you're his girlfriend. So I gotta act nice to you tonight!" Sam said quietly.
"But he said you didn't get jealous." Lisa whispered.
"I did..." Sam smiled and run downstairs.
"Are you guys coming?" Sam asked.
"Are you sure about having Lisa here?" Michael walked over to her.
"Well, she's your girlfriend!" Sam shrugged.

Sam went upstairs followed by Taryll who put his hand on Sam's shoulders, that made Michael jealous.

"Where are your brothers?" Lisa asked Taryll.
"They went to the store to get some snacks and food since we ate everything yesterday." Taryll smiled.
"Okay!" Sam smiled.
"Hey honey! You look great in those shorts!" Michael smiled and looked Lisa up and down.
"Thanks, babe!" Lisa blushed.
"Wanna watch a movie?" Sam got the TV remote.
"Sure! What do you have in plan?" Lisa smiled.
"365 Dni(days)" Sam smirked making Michael look at Sam with huge eyes. (The movie is 18+, you can watch it on Netflix)
"Okay! I love that movie!" Lisa smiled.
"Great!" Sam turned in the TV and connected it to the projector.

Everyone got in their sides of the bed. Before the Sam put on the movie, the guys came upstairs.

"Yo! What did we miss?" TJ asked loudly.
"Uuuh.... Lisa's invite?" TJ was surprised.
"I'll be back in a moment!" Taryll whispered and rolled out of bed.

3T went downstairs leaving Sam, Lisa and Michael alone.

"What is she doing here?" TJ asked angrily.
"Well... Michael and Sam were joking around and Michael said that he has a girlfriend. So Sam asked who it was and he said Lisa. So now Sam invited her to the sleepover." Taryll explained.
"And who's Sam's boyfriend then?" Taj asked.
"I am.... But it's just acting. She already told me the rules." Taryll explained and shrugged.
"That's some weird game but okay!" TJ shook his head and went upstairs.
"So! What are we watching today?" TJ asked and put down the bag of snacks.
"365 Days..." Michael sighed.
"Ooh! That movie is....cool?" TJ looked at Sam with cringe.
"Let's go to bed so we can start watching it!" Taryll said as he jumped in the bed next to Sam.

⚠SPOILER ALERT⚠

The guys got in, next to Taryll. Now Lisa was between Michael and Sam, Taryll was next to Sam and Taj and TJ was next to Taj. They turned up the volume and pressed play. The movie wasn't that bad at the beginning. Then Massimo and the girl went to the back at the back of the plain. There was a b*ow job scene. Sam looked at Lisa and she was already covering her face.

"What's wrong?" Sam poked her.
"I don't want to blush again." Lisa cringed.
"Dont worry! I was blushing too!" Sam smiled and looked back at the movie.

Then came on the scene in the purple room(from the lights) where the girl was tight up. Sam looked over to Taryll and saw that he had his hand on his croach. Sam giggled while Taryll was sitting there trying not to look at her. The movie wasn't anything that would make Sam blushed or turned on yet...untill the boat scene.

"Ugh...I wish!" Sam sighed which made everyone look at her.
"What? Don't you?" Sam asked Lisa.
"Well....kinda!" Lisa smiled and looked at Michael who was already red. (now I hear that song... I SEE RED,RED-)

Then the movie came to the end. Sam and Lisa were crying. But both of them were fake crying to see what Michael and Taryll would do.

"Aaw, don't cry babe!" Michael hugged Lisa and kissed her head while looking at Sam.
"Don't cry! I'm here, and you don't have to be sad, it's just a movie!" Taryll hugged Sam.
"Kiss my cheek!" Sam whispered.

Taryll hugged Sam tighter and have her a kiss on the cheek. Michael was so jealous, he put one hand on Lisa's tigh. That hurt Sam deeply.

"What do you wanna watch next?" Sam asked with a smile on her face.
"Notebook!!!" Lisa smiled at her.
"Sure!" Sam looked it up on Netflix.
"Why all of these romantic movies?" TJ is confused.
"Why not? After this will be a comedy if you want!" Sam shrugged.
"I don't care." TJ rolled his eyes.

They started watching the Notebook. Sam wanted to cry so bad because of Lisa and Michael but she couldn't yet, because it's not the sad part of the movie yet. Once they got to the raining part, Sam was finally able to cry. 3T knew that it wasn't about the movie because they watched it the day before and Sam didn't shread a tear.

Taryll hugged her and whispered, "Is it because of them?".
"..." Sam didn't say anything, she just shook her head as a 'yes'.

Taryll started playing with Sam's hair to calm her down but it didn't work. Lisa was crying too and Michael hept touching her face to calm her. At the end of the movie Lisa was fake crying even harder than Sam was crying for real. Michael legit have her a peck to stop her from crying. Lisa looked at Sam and smirked while still fake sniffing. Sam had enough of them.

"Now!" Sam whispered to Taryll.
"What?" Taryll asked quietly.
"Kiss me...now!" Sam whispered.

Taryll looked at his brothers and whispered to them what Sam did. He waited for their answer and both of them sighed and shook their heads(as a yes). Taryll took a deep breath and leaned in. Michael got mad at them.

"Sam, can we talk?" Michael got out of the bed.

Sam smiled at Taryll and got out of the bed too. They went downstairs to the kitchen. Sam crossed her arms while still crying.

"What are you doing?" Michael is angry.
"The same as you!" Sam sniffed.
"No, no! I wasn't kissing her. Seemed like you loved Taryll's kiss though!" Michael crossed his arms.
"Sure, you didn't kiss her! What about all of the touching? What do you have to say about that?" Sam is still crying.
"It didn't mean anything! It was just because Taryll was touching you too!" Michael touched Sam's hair.
"All he did was play with my hair! If you haven't seen it, they always do that. But touching someone's tigh isn't the same as playing with hair..." Sam said loudly.
"No, it isn't! I'm sorry! But I saw you were laughing about Taryll having a bo*er!" Michael said loudly.
"Yes, because he was sitting weird and tried to not look at me because he was embarrassed!" Sam explained.
"I have never seen the two of you so close!" Michael sighed.
"Yes, because you were away when I was at their house." Sam tried not to yell.
"So you have been living with them too? I thought they were going to my parent's house to visit you." Michael asked furiously.
"They were coming, but I decided to go to their house because everything remained me of you and your brothers! Do you really wanted me to get depressed and starve to death?" Sam asked while crying.
"Of course I didn't!" Michael said quietly.
"Well, it almost happened! For the past week, my only happiness has been your nephews!" Sam grabbed a glass to get some water.
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you sad by being away nor tonight!" Michael went to hug Sam but she pushed him away.

As she pushed Michael away, she saw a tiny bottle of poison. It had some still in there. Sam automatically realized what was the cause of her weakness and numbness.

"Here's the poison that Lisa put in my drink while I was upstairs calling Liz." Sam shook her head.

To be continued...