Did Something Happen To Sam?

Michael's POV

Michael had to wake up early for his next performance. Michael and his brother's woke up at 6:50am. He missed his alarms so Jackie had to wake him up.

"Wake up, Mike!!!" Jackie yelled as he slapped him.
"Samantha?" Michael asked as his eyes popped open.
"Do I look like a girl to you?" Jackie asked and got off of Michael.
"Well...kinda!" Michael joked.
"Thanks!" Jackie lifts up his arm, throws back his imaginary long hair and walks away like a girl.
"What is he on?" Michael turned to Toto.
"He drank 3 cups of coffee..." Tito shrugged.
"That explains everything!" Michael shook his head.

Michael got up and took a quick shower. Then he brushed his teeth. He picked out an outfit. His brothers and Michael jumped into the van and got to the place they were supposed to perform at. Michael was the first one go go into the stylists he talked to them about how much he misses Sam and how he wants to go home but he can't. They picked out a new outfit for Michael. They picked black pants with buckles and a red strip one of the legs, a white t shirt and a black jacket with buckles and chains. He so got his hair and make up done pretty quickly.

Michael and his brothers were too early there so Michael decided to take a quick nap. He dreamed about Sam's birthday how sad she must have been. He also saw that Sam was crying the next day. It looked so real that when he woke up, Michael wanted to text Sam but he had to go perform.

After the performances, Michael was exhausted yet excited because they were done with touring in Alabama. Later noday they are going to Las Vegas. Everyone went back to the hotel and packed their things. When they packed everything, they drove right to the airport. As they got there, they were told that their private plaine pilot was sick and couldn't fly today. That meant that they needed to wait for their back up but it would take at least 5 hours for him to get there. Michael decided to sit down and take a rest. When he was about to fall asleep, he started to think.

~What if Sam hasn't slept well enough again? Knowing that she isn't able to sleep or eat because of us leaving just breaks my heart. She has been living with us for almost 2 weeks now and it's the first time that we're not there. I understand how she feels. I want to be home right now but we agreed to this stupid tour. I know our fans wants to see us and we want to meet them too, but I'm just too worried about Sam. I know she's having a sleepover now so she must be sleeping like a baby. Taj sent a message telling that Eddie and Chris is there too, I hope they aren't hitting on Sam. TJ better protect her from anything bad happening to her. Also...my nephews better not be getting too close with her. I know they're Sam's closest friends already but I don't want them to hurt Sam.~

While Michael was thinking, he had fallen asleep. He and others slept for about five hours when the other pilot finally got there. Jermaine woke up Michael by slapping him in the face. Michael woke up with a red handprint on his face.

"Why does my face hurts?" Michael asked rubbing his cheek.
"I don't know! Ask Sam..." Jermaine shrugged and looked behind Michael.
Michael quickly turned around in hopes of seeing Sam but was disappointed, "I hate you so much!".
"I love you too, bro! Get up now! The pilot is here and is ready to take off now.

Michael was still sleepy but he needed to wait for the moment he gets into the plaine. As they were walking to the plane, Michael received a message from TJ.

TJ

T "Michael! I know you're probably on the plaine right now but you need to come home! Samantha is in the hospital!"

That was all he needed to know for him to run back to his manager and ask him to go home. Since he knows about the bony between him and Sam, the manager decided to let him home. There wasn't anything special tomorrow anyway because they needed to perform only next week. Michael run into the plaine and asked the pilot to drop him off in LA as soon as possible...

To be continued...

A/n: I'm truly sorry about this short ass chapter. It's just that I already wrote it and I loved it but my dumbass didn't save it and I lost everything. I was so angry I didn't want to rewrite everything. Because of that mistake, this is my least favorite chapter so far. 🙄😡🤦🏻‍♀️