The Worst Prank Ever

Sam started to play tag with Janet and Latoya. They were running around the house and having fun. Sam was stopping from time to time because she was having cramps.

"Are you okay, Samantha?" Janet asked running back to Sam.
"Yes, don't worry!" Sam smiled holding her stomach and when the pain went away, she tapped on Janet's shoulder and ran away.
"Oh you sneaky bustard!" Tito laughed from the couch.

Sam was running away from Janet and suddenly Jermaine appeared out of nowhere. She run into him and hit bumped their heads. Sam fall on the ground and lost consciousness.

"You're it now!" Janet touched Sam's head and Latoya took her away.
"Samantha, do you hear me?" Jermaine shook Sam to get her consciousness back.
"Oh my God! What happened?" Joe gasped.
"She lost consciousness after running into me while playing tag." Jermaine explained holding his hurting head.
"Ouch! Just take her to her room." Joe said, "She might wake up after a nap." Joe patted Jermane's shoulder and went to the kitchen.

Jermaine lifted Sam up bridal style and took her upstairs to Randy's room, in which she was staying in. He put her on the bed and covered her with a blanket.

After a while Michael and 3T got there.

"Yooo! Where's Bubblehead?" TJ screamed.
"Who?" Michael looked at TJ with confusion.
"Sam... We gave each other a nickname." TJ smiled.
"Hmm" Michael sighed and took off his shoes.
"Come on, man! Don't get jealous! They're just friends." Taryll laughed.
"Yeah! We're like getting close too." Taj shrugged.
"I'm not jealous!" Michael looked at them.
"Yes you are! I can see you clunching your jaw." TJ said nervously smiling.(I forgot the name for the jaw action but I hope you got what I mean.)

Michael rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen. He saw his father there.

"Joe? Where's Sam?" Michael asked Joe.
"She was playing tag with the girls and run into Jermaine. They bumped heads and she lost consciousness." Joe said while reading the newspaper.
"In the five minutes while I was after Sam's phone?" Michael face palmed.
"They're grown up kids, what else can I say? Hahaha" Joe laughed.

Michael went to the bathroom and his room to change. Meanwhile 3T were in Sam's room.

"Sam! How are you?" TJ asked.
"A little lightheaded." Sam smiled.
"Does it hurt?" Taryll poked Sam's head.
"Ouch!" Sam screamed, "Of course it does! I hit my head just five minutes ago!" Sam laughed.
"Oh...sorry!" Taryll apologized.
"Can you guys help me with something?" Sam asked.
"Of course! What's up?" Taj asked.
"I want to prank Michael. I want him to believe that I have lost my memory." Sam said with an evil smirk on her face.
"Oh! Hahaha Are you sure you want to do him dirty like this?" TJ laughed.
"Why not? But you have to tell the others, so they don't get worried when I act strange." Sam smiled, "Now go! I need to get comfy." Sam lied down and pulled the blanket up.

3T walked out and went downstairs to tell others about the prank. All of them laughed and agreed to play along. Then Michael went to look on Sam.

"Sam! How's your head? Does it hurt?" Michael got closer to Sam.
"Aaah~" Sam screamed.
"What? What happened?" Michael got worried.
"Don't come closer!" Sam sat up and looked around, "Where the hell am I?" Sam asked to herself.
"Samantha? You're in my family's house?" Michael is confused.
"What? Where is he? Please don't do anything to me!" Sam said with fake fear in her voice.
"Where is who? I won't do anything to you! What's wrong?" Michael is worried and got closer to Sam.
"Where is Kris?" Sam asked.

Saying his name was really hard for Sam. When she said his name, Sam started to tear up from remembering the past.

"What? No, no, no! I'm not you ex!" Michael sat down on the chair next to Sam's bed.
"Noooo~ don't come closer to me please!!! I won't do it with you!" Sam is crying.
"Samantha! What's wrong with you? Kris isn't going to do anything to you anymore. And neither am I." Michael grabbed Sam's leg.
"Don't touch me pleaseeee! I know you're one of his guys. All of you want to have $ex with me...I don't want to!!" Sam was crying and moving away from Michael.
"Oh my God! Sam, no!" Michael jumped at Sam and hugged her, "You have hit your head too hard. It was all in the past! Today is 2 years after this incident!" Michael was holding Sam and his eyes were red, he was about to cry.

~Oh no! I feel bad for him. I should have never started the prank. But at least it won't last for long anymore.~

"Don't touch me, you moron!!! I will call the fucking police on you, you pedophile!" Sam pushed Michael away and run downstairs(#INMOCENT)

Sam run downstairs and straight to the living room.

"Guys, hold me down!" Sam whispered, Aden and her brothers stood up and held her down.
"Samantha, wait up!" Michael run downstairs.
"Let me goooo! I won't let you guys have $ex with me!!!" Sam screamed while still crying.

Aden and Sam's brothers made an eye contact because they understood what the prank is and now they didn't want to help her...but it was too late already.

"Guys! Let Sam down. She hit her head too hard and now she thinks she's in the past!" Michael said to the guys and he was clearly about to cry.

The guys put down Sam. Sam run out of the house and she run towards the road. Michael was running after her oth tears in his eyes. Sam knew that she wouldn't take the prank going any longer, so she collapsed on the sidewalk.

"Samantha!" Michael run up to Sam and shook her.

Sam didn't wake up so Michael picked her up. Michael took Sam back to her room. After Michael left Sam, she sat up and started bawling again.

~I shouldn't have done that, I shouldn't have done that! Now I remember everything that has happened, all of the things that I have seen, done, felt and heard. And most importantly I just made Michael cry. I thought it was the worst acting ever but he believed that. I hate myself...I'll go apologize.~

Sam opened the door and run downstairs she looked around and didn't saw Michael. She run back upstairs and to Michael's room. He wasn't in his bedroom but his bathroom's door was open and the light was on, so she walked in. Sam saw Michael was resting on the counter top and crying.

"Michael, I'm sorry!" Sam back-hugged Michael, "I wanted to do a prank on you... It was too harsh on both of us!" Sam was crying with Michael.

Michael didn't say anything, he just turned around and looked Sam in the eyes.

"Don't do that ever again!" Michael wiped Sam's tears and hugged her.

To be continued...

A/n: This was the worst prank ever...I know that!

The way he makes me feelOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara