🎄 Christmas Special Part DOS 🎄

Sam and Michael were cuddling till the very moment that both of them woke up. Sam was the first to wake up. She was lying there, just watching Michael sleep. Suddenly his eyes popped open.

"I knew you're awake!" Michael smiled.
"I thought you're sleeping!" Sam smiled.
"Good morning!" Michael gave her a morning kiss.
"Good morning!" Sam smiled and lied down on her back.
"Want something to eat?" Michael sat up.
"No, thanks! I'll check on how's Kylo doing." Sam jumped out of the bed and run to the cat bed, "Michael?" Sam gasped.
"What?" he came behind her.
"Kylo is gone!" she looked up at Michael.
"Maybe she's running around. Did we leave the door open?" Michael shrugged.
"No! I closed them whenever we walked in and out." Sam sighed.
"Maybe Janet took him? You saw how happy she was while you two were playing by the table." Michael patted her head.
"I'll go check!" Sam got up, "And put on your pants!" Sam smiled while closing the door.
"Oh yeah!" Michael laughed and got his pants.

Sam ran to Janet's and Latoya's room. There was only Latoya and Josh.

"Where's Janet?" Sam asked.
"I don't know!" Josh and Latoya shrugged.

Sam run to the guys' rooms. Janet and Kylo wasn't in any of them. Then Sam run to the guest room, where Ray was sleeping last night. She sighed of relief when saw Ray and Janet playing with Kylo.

"Here he is!" Sam smiled and walked over to them.
"Sorry, Sam! I wasn't able to wait for you to wake up to ask you permission." Janet pouted.
"It's okay! As long as he's safe." Sam petted Kylo's head, "Get him back in my room by 1pm because your new friend will be here around that time!" Sam smiled and walked away.
"Who?" Janet was confused.
"Kevin..." Sam smiled.
"Oooooh!" Janet became happier.
"The same Kevin?" Ray asked with a smile.
"The same, grandma! The same little fluff ball. Sadly he's not so little anymore!" Sam poutes.
"Is Scott and Bruno coming too?" she asked.
"Of course!" Sam nodded.
"I can't wait to meet them all again! It has been ages." Ray melted on the bed.
"Wait just a bit! They will be here soon." Sam smiled and closed the door.

Sam walked downstairs and saw 3T, Jackie and her brothers there.

"How's the hangover?" Sam smirked.
"The worst!" Taryll covered his head.
"Could be better!" Josh whined.
"Not that bad!" Jackie smiled proudly.
"Drinking today?" Sam asked.
"Absolutely not!" Jackie shook his head.
"No! I can barely get this coffee down." he shook his head.
"Can we talk alone for a second, TJ?" Sam asked and TJ got up slowly.

Sam and TJ went to the living room. Both of them sat down on the couch facing each other.

"What's up?" TJ asked.
"Your feelings..." Sam answered slowly.
"What feelings?" he was confused.
"You said that you were jealous of Michael because he got me." Sam looked at him seriously.
"..." TJ didn't say anything because he tried to remember yesterday.
"Do you have feelings for me, T?" Sam asked.
"Shut up, I'm trying to remember what I said and felt yesterday..." he moved his hand around for Sam to stop talking, "Oh! Yeah, I don't have any feelings anymore. I was jealous because he got the sweetest, kindest, funniest and the most beautiful girl I have ever met." he smiled sadly.
"Thank you T! I'm sure you will find someone a lot better than me!" Sam smiled and patted his shoulder, "Wait, did you say you don't have feelings for me 'anymore'?" Sam raised an eyebrow.
"I lost them when you went on tour with Michael and the guys. I knew that you chose him over me." he laughed.
"I'm sorry, Pinhead! Of you would have told me that sooner, everything would have been different!" Sam explained.
"I know. I just didn't want to ruin everything because I knew Michael loved you for a long time before you flew away." TJ shrugged.
"I'm sorry!" Sam looked down.
"Don't be! I hope the feeling between us won't be awkward and overwhelming." TJ smiled and patted Sam's shoulder.
"It won't!" Sam shook her head and smiled.
"I guess no touching, hugging and playing with hair anymore!" he sighed.
"Who said that?" Sam jumped in TJ's lap and played with his hair.