A Short Into

Sam(Samantha) is 17 years old and lives with her parents and her 2 brother's, Nick(20) and Josh(23) . Her mother(Karen) is really nice and a loving woman but her father(Bob) is an alcoholic and drug addict who doesn't like anyone except his family.
Sam also has just broken up with her abusive boyfriend and he won't leave her alone after the brake up. He keeps sending threat messages.
Sam and her family just had moved to LA and doesn't know anyone there except her classmates.
Sam listens to POP music and her favorite artist is of course...Michael Jackson.
Her mother supports her love for Michael because she used to love him too. Her father on the other hand not so much 'cause he almost lost her mother because of her love for him.
Sam has 2 guy best friends, Aden and Scott.
They are really jealous whenever Sam talks about Michael.

Everyone already knows who Michael Jackson is so I don't think I need to describe him...right?

People in this story:

1)Sam
2)Sam's family
3)Sam's ex
4)Scott
5)Aden
6)Michael Jackson
7)Michael's friends(Eddie, Chris, Tatiana, Diana, Billie(Jean), Elizabeth and more)
8)Michael's manager
9)Michael's family
10)LiSa MaRiE pReSlEy

Author's note:

#I'll try to continue writing and posting new parts everyday but if I don't, I hope you will be patient :)

#I will be writing short chapters because I'm new to this and it's a lot easier for me

#If you don't like something about my story, please don't be hateful and tell me nicely

THANK YOUUU~ ❤