chapter 28

Yeonjun hadn't said anything to his cousin about the message. He just remembered the number and deleted it since otherwise Yoongi would figure that he had seen the message and would be more careful, when Yeonjun wanted to find all of his secrets. He was laying in his bed, his back leaning against the headboard as he had put his laptop on his knees, his eyes observing the screen very carefully. He recalled the number he had remembered from Yoongi's phone and looked it up in the proper app to discover who owned the number. It didn't take long before one name popped up onto the screen of his laptop, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"Who's Sato Izanagi?", he mumbled in frustration, his fingers running over the keyboard to look the name up in internet, pictures of the black haired Japan man appearing on the screen at once.

Yeonjun got even more puzzled to read in the wikipedia that he was the member of Japan government, other webpages saying that he was the leader of their mafia and a very dangerous, powerful man who wasn't someone to mess with. His mind wondered what kind of connections Izanagi had with Black Shadow since he seemed to protect them by threatening Yoongi with his mother's life.

Yeonjun couldn't sleep the whole night in those thoughts which were gnawing away at his nerves and making him anxious. Why was Yoongi's mother with Japan mafia when Yoongi had said that his mother was dead? Why was he hiding that she was alive?

He ended up being totally sleepless when it was finally dawn and he was feeling very bad. He stood up grumpily from his bed as he noticed his breath getting a bit heavy and entered the bathroom to take a quick shower, trying to refresh his mind and suppress his anxiety before it would erupt in his body. He dressed himself in black pants and oversized sweater which was tucked in his waistband at the front. Yeonjun planted some pink lip gloss on his lips, before placing a black beret on his pink hair and walking out of his room. He entered Beomgyu's at once, smiling at seeing the silver haired male still sleeping in his sheets. Yeonjun was a bit hesitant with him after their first kiss because he didn't know if he was supposed to get close to him or touch him whenever he wanted or not. However, even before the kiss, they had been always very close to each other since they were best friends, so Yeonjun decided to not get distant with him just because he was anxious and confused. He simply walked to the younger boy and laid on his bed beside him, his arms wrapping around his stomach as younger's back was facing him.

"Wake up, you sleepyhead", he whispered into his ear with a little smile as he planted a small kiss in his neck and buried his face in it while younger's body squirmed in his embrace. Even though he was feeling very heavy inside, he still tried to distract himself from his worries and there was no better cure for him than Beomgyu.

"Hyung, it's too early", the younger boy grumbled as he changed the position of his pillow under his head and didn't even bother to open his eyes, drifting off to sleep carelessly again. 

Yeonjun just smiled faintly, his arms tightening around the smaller boy's body even more as he rested his head in the crook of his neck, feeling much more peaceful with him. The sun penetrated through the curtains that had covered the window and fell upon them, but being the brutally sleepless he was, surprisingly Yeonjun managed to fall asleep with Beomgyu imperceptibly, his heart beating at a normal rate as his breath got steadier. He slept totally peacefully, his face free from all the worries as the sun beams tainted it in a soft color, his breath tickling the sleeping boy, whose silver locks gleamed even more under the sunshine. Yeonjun couldn't even notice when Beomgyu changed his position and laid on his back, Yeonjun automatically getting on top as he rested his head against younger's chest which was raising up and down at a standard resting rate.

"Hyung?", Beomgyu called softly after he was awake, pressing his watery eyes with his knuckles.

Yeonjun just squirmed and whined a bit as he wrapped his arm around younger's body and snuggled into his chest even more, his mind engulfed in a huge mist of slumber.