chapter 1

The deafening sound of music was going around the whole room, its hard beats followed by the smooth motions of bodies, which moved in a perfect rhythm in response to the heavy melody. A bunch of drunk people was dancing on the dance floor, shamelessly pressing their bodies onto each other. An unpleasant smell of smoke whirled around the silver-haired boy, wrapping his body in grey fumes. The boy puffed at his cigarette that was held between his long, slender fingers, letting the smoke go down his lungs as he sat at the bar in the club. His mind was in a fog, not even paying attention to the loud music and dancers, who would sometimes harshly collide into his body, laughing their heads off. The silver-haired boy didn't care, all he was thinking about was taking puffs at his cigarette and some sips of his whiskey afterward. No one talked to him exactly like he was talking to nobody, his eyes staring forward into space until he felt someone tug his arm.

"Beomgyu!" He heard his name and looked to the right side to be met by the angry eyes of the candy-haired male. The silver-haired boy decided not to pay attention to him and moved his cigarette to his mouth, but suddenly it was snatched from his hand. Beomgyu looked at the other male with annoyance glistening in his brown eyes as soon as he saw him extinguish the cigarette and throw it away. "What the fuck do you want, Yeonjun?!" He leaped up and shouted, thanks to the loud music no one noticed the two of them fighting.

Instead of an answer to his question, Beomgyu felt Yeonjun grab his wrist harshly and stare dangerously into his eyes, "You are coming with me!" The male said before dragging the other along with himself, not even caring about him protesting and struggling to get free.

The pink-haired male pulled him through the crowd of drunk people and threw him outside, pushing painfully against the outside wall of the club with his back. "How many fucking times do I need to tell you to quit drinking and smoking?!" He yelled in an irritated voice, stepping dangerously closer to the silver-haired male, who just stood motionless in his place and stared at him with a red, angry face.

"And how many times do I have to tell you to leave me the fuck alone?!" Beomgyu shouted, the effect of alcohol taking over his mind and body.

Beomgyu whimpered in pain when he felt a sudden burning sensation in his left cheek, making his head snap to the right side. He couldn't help but let hot tears spill down his face and gently rubbed his bruised cheek with his left palm as he stood shocked in his place, gaping at Yeonjun with wide eyes. "What do you want?!" Yeonjun shouted and roughly grabbed his jaw, feeling tears fill his own eyes as well, "Do you want me to send you to the mental hospital, huh?!"

Beomgyu quickly shook his head, letting out soft feeble cries while looking directly into the other male's eyes and feeling a pang in his chest at seeing the tears in them, knowing he was the only reason for them. "No, please," he whined, closing his eyes as he felt Yeonjun get even closer to him, their noses brushing against each other.

"Then stop it, please," the pink-haired male pleaded in a wabbling voice, "I don't want to lose you." Yeonjun slid his hand from the other boy's jaw down his neck, wrapping his long fingers on the side of it and gently caressing his soft skin with his thumb. "Please, stop making me suffer," he begged and wiped some teardrops off the boy's face with his other hand, but hot liquid wouldn't stop falling from his hazel eyes.

"I'm sorry," Beomgyu pleaded in a crying voice, "I'm sorry. I don't deserve you, hyung."

Yeonjun shook his head and brought his face closer to Beomgyu's, stroking his cheekbone softly. "You mean the world to me, you know that, right?" Beomgyu nodded, he felt pain in his heart as he was aware of the other male's love towards him, which Beomgyu couldn't return. "Please, tell me, what's bothering you. I want to help you, Beom. I hate seeing you in pain."

Beomgyu closed his eyes as soon as he felt Yeonjun's lips getting closer to his while his hot breath was hitting his face, making the sliver-haired boy all tense up. He tried not to move, he tried not to protest, but as their lips were about to touch Beomgyu pulled away, leaving the pink-haired boy in tears.

Both males looked down in shame, not able to face each other while tears shone brightly in their eyes. Yeonjun took some steps away from him, clenching his fist and digging his nails into his skin in order to stop his tears from falling. "We're going home," he said, still not looking up at the younger, "Get in the car," and then he stormed towards his car and took the driver's seat in an irritated manner, leaving the tearful boy all by himself outside.

                               * * *

"H - Harder, please~" The blue-haired boy whined as his hands harshly grabbed the shoulders of a certain black-haired male for support, digging his fingernails into his sweaty skin.

He couldn't keep his eyes open after feeling more force invade his body, and he moaned even louder this time. Feeling the other's hot breath against his neck made goosebumps rise on his skin. The blue-haired boy slowly slipped one of his hands into the other's black hair, pulling it slightly while pressing his second hand on the boy's bum, pulling him into his body even further. Their sweet moans hit each other's ears amusingly, making them all hungrier for each other until the black-haired male suddenly stopped to take a look at the beautiful mess underneath himself.

"You look so beautiful like this, Soobin hyung," he mumbled as he steadily slipped his palm to his throat, wrapping his fingers around it firmly only to obtain another sinful moan from the male under him. It required so much strength from him not to start moving into the other's body at great speed but he wanted to take pleasure in a delightful sight under him. "I love watching you in this sinful state," he said as he pressed his fingers around Soobin's throat harder, feeling his sped-up pulse through his veins.

"Move, Kai, please," the older boy whined, his eyes still closed as he pushed the black-haired male's body into his own, desperate for him to take action, so he did.

The older's body started getting filled with an intense pleasure over again while the sound of skin slapping against skin started to resonate the room once more. Huening Kai's fingers were still wrapped around Soobin's throat, choking the male slightly while pounding into him like crazy. Both lost in the euphoria, they had completely forgotten about the outside world while they were sunk into each other's heat from head to toe. Huening Kai leaned to his face only to peck his lips passionately, his body constantly hitting the blue-haired boy's sweet spot, ears taken over by the pleasant whimpers of him until they felt their bodies release which made both of them groan loudly from an overwhelming sensation.

"You are the best, hyung," Huening Kai said as he laid down beside the blue-haired boy, who was still panting from pleasure and exhaustion, his chest rising up and down at great speed while the other just watched him, smiling at the gorgeous boy next to him and patting his cheek softly.

"I know," Soobin replied before turning over to the black-haired boy and wrapping his arms around him strongly, making the other nuzzle into his neck.

"I'm gonna miss you, hyung," Huening Kai murmured in a sad voice, making the other strengthen his arms around his body.

"You won't have time to miss me. Stop lying," Soobin answered playfully, earning a small laugh from the black-haired boy.

Huening Kai raised his head a bit just to stare into the boy's pretty brown eyes with sadness in his own. "I hope you'll come back soon," he said, placing a small kiss on his lips.

"I need to take my time. Now stop being annoying and go to sleep," Soobin uttered, so Huening Kai gave up. The younger put his face into his neck again and closed his eyes, both of them drifting off to sleep while resting in each other's strong arms peacefully.