chapter 57

The following day

Japan, 2020

Beomgyu stopped the taxi in front of cafe and went outside after paying the driver. There was only 2-3 days left and then he wouldn't be able to pay for the rent anymore. Maybe he still needed some practice in controlling his powers and making them stronger, but he was thinking that he would be completely ready after a couple of days to save Taehyun, because what mattered the most was his sacrifice and will, his love and not how much strong he was. He was still thinking about Soobin and whether call him or not, because he wasn't sure what would be better or how to explain to him that his adoptive father had been lying to him so brutally, but he was also considering that he deserved to know truth. Besides, Beomgyu was already starting to worry about Yoongi and Yeonjun too, even though Soobin had told him that he liked the pink haired boy and was sure that he wouldn't harm him, he was still concerned. What if Soobin changed his mind? Beomgyu would never forgive himself if anything bad happened to him, because he had a chance to tell him truth about Soobin and he didn't take advantage of it because of Taehyun, because he didn't want his brother to he exposed or otherwise Jaguar mafia would harm him very bad.

"So you'll be ready to meet your brother if I call him and tell him to come here?", he asked in his mind as he entered the cafe since he didn't want other people to consider that he was crazy for talking to himself.

"I don't know", Taehyun hesitated, but he knew for sure that he didn't want his brother to be alone in Korea, "But I'm afraid that something bad will happen to him there and I don't want that"

Beomgyu nodded his head as he took a seat at the table and held the menu, picking up the meal he wanted and a cup of coffee and ordering it afterwards, "Fine, then I'll talk to him. I want to ask him something too. I hope Izanagi doesn't know about my existence or my plan can fail"

"Thanks", Beomgyu mumbled with a little smile to the waitress after she brought his order and bowed her head, leaving the male alone afterwards.

"I'll ask him to bring Yeonjun too then", Beomgyu said in his mind again, "I miss him very much", he muttered, feeling a little pain in his chest at imagining how hurt the pink haired boy would be after Beomgyu left him. He wished he had thought about everything better when he was still in Korea, because if he hadn't gone secretly, maybe Yeonjun would have been there with him too, but don't get him wrong, because he was just afraid that the more people he would say to about his plan, the more chance there would be that he wouldn't succeed. It was only about him and Taehyun, not about anyone else, but he no longer wanted to ignore others' feeling as well, so he pulled out his phone from his pocket and dialed Soobin's number, placing the device against his ear afterwards.

"Hello?", Soobin answered and Beomgyu noticed very well how gloomy his voice sounded and he wondered why, but didn't question him though.

"Soobin, it's me", he spoke hesitantly, noticing the older boy gulping at hearing his voice.

"B-Beomgyu?", he asked shockingly, in a hopeful voice.

"Yes, it's me", Beomgyu answered while tapping the cup with his fingertips nervously, "Soobin, I know there had been many misunderstandings between us recently and I'm sorry I was treating you harshly, i didn't want that, I swear, I just couldn't control myself but I have learnt it better now"

There was a moment of silence between them, before Soobin spoke, "Why are you calling?", his voice sounded very sad.

"I want you to come here, Taehyun wants it too"

"Do you know where he is?", Soobin asked in a hopeful voice.

"No, but I know how to get to him", Beomgyu replied, hesitating a bit afterwards, "Soobin, it was your adoptive-"