Chapter 11

It was evening when Yeonjun walked out of his room and came across the blue haired male who wa sitting carelessly in an armchair placed at the railings of the second floor. He looked so lonely as the environment was completely empty around him, not even a single person could be seen since everyone was already in the conference room to discuss some things about their enemies. The boy had put his elbow on the little round table in front of him and his chin was propping in his palm, eyes wondering around sadly. Yeonjun had a big trouble even with saying a simple 'hi' to him as his mind was still consumed with his embarrassing dream about the male, especially when a part of him wanted it to be true and not just an illusion of his mind. Yeonjun hated the condition his love for Beomgyu had put him in, he was disgusted at how much desperation was hidden in him and how much he craved for love, yet somehow he always managed to keep a cold expression as it was only appropriate for the most important member of the mafia and the most close person to its boss. He hated feelings and how they weakened them, he loathed his misery so that's why he decided to keep a distance from Soobin as he greeted him with a stony look on his face when the boy spotted him and grinned at him slightly, mumbling a little 'hello' with his pink, plump lips.

Yeonjun just gave him a cold glare before blurting out a fainted salute, Soobin completely aware why Yeonjun was trying to keep his distance. This thought made an evil smirk dance in his mind while his lips kept smiling at the pink haired male falsely. "Can I talk to you?" He called, stopping Yeonjun halfway to the staircase.

"I'm busy now," he said in an unemotional manner before passing quickly by the male, trying to think about anything else but Soobin as he rushed downstairs. 

Soon all the main members of Jaguar mafia sat around a huge table in their conference room, Yoongi usually sitting at the head. As their deadline for collecting any kind of information about Black Shadow was already over, they were sharing their gathered facts and details with their leader who listened to them as sharply as he could, his face concentrated as he tried to process every part of their narration.

"They are from Japan," Wonwoo said, springing up more interest into everybody's mind.

"How do you know that?!" Yoongi questioned, narrowing his eyes from curiosity.

"With the help of those roses they have left in trucks," Taehyung answered instead, "That kind of roses are cultivated only in Japan."

"Maybe they are imported and traded in Korea too."

"We already checked and they're not," Taehyung remarked, making Yoongi raise his eyebrow as he nodded his head in agreement, no longer doubting that Black Shadow came from Japan.

"Fine," he said, "Did you find out who their boss is?"

"Kai Kamal Huening," Jungkook spoke up as he glided a little picture to Yoongi across the table. Yoongi quickly grabbed it and took a distinct look at the young male illustrated in the photograph. The boy had a bit long hair, his black locks were covering his forehead as his eyes were glued sharply to the camera. He looked so young, Yoongi was surprised how he had managed to become the mafia boss at such an early age. "They have arrived to Korea recently. I checked everyone that bought or rent houses in Seoul in the last 2 months and turned out that he purchased one in Jongno over a month ago."

Yeonjun knitted his brows instantly as he analyzed the whole information properly. An unpleasant wave of fear broke through his body as one quite authentic idea popped up in his mind, making him widen his eyes slightly in realization. "They're here really just for us," he said, his eyes looking directly at his cousin who had a blank expression on his face, knowing what Yeonjun had said was an absolute truth.

"Why should they be doing it?" Mingyu asked, "Is it revenge or something like that?"

"We need to attack them," Yoongi said, making everyone in the room frown from confusion.