Your With The Wrong Boy (2/2)

Start from the beginning

LIAM: Your hand shook as you looked up at Liam. What were you going to say? You answered the call and pressed the phone to your ear, "Hello?" you said into the phone, your voice weak. "Hey babe... I'm sorry that I did that. I was just trying to play a prank and it really bothered me that you got so upset. It's just a dress..." He said, sounding half apologetic into the phone, only making you want to cry even more. "No Louis, it wasn't just a dress. I told you it was my bridesmaids dress for tomorrow and it was custom made, how am I supposed to explain the fact that it says 'Tommo' on it?" You asked, your voice shaking with nerves and anger as Liam sat quietly and impatiently beside you. Neither of you knowing if it should be brought up. "Whatever, [Y/N]. Honestly how was I supposed to know it was an important dress, it was hanging up in the closet." Louis said into the phone, his voice now sounding far from sorry. "Louis, you are completely missing my point..." You sighed, trying to calm yourself as your felt yourself beginning to cry. "Oh, don't cry... come on, we will get you a similar dress." Louis sighed, sounding annoyed with you. "You don't need to Louis, really... you're right, it's just a silly dress and I'm just your silly girlfriend." You said into the phone angrily, letting the tears pour out of your eyes freely, you could feel Liam rush to your side and you had never felt more safe when he wrapped his arms around you. "What are you talking about?" Louis asked confused and clearly irritated. "Louis... things aren't working out between the two of us, I think that you and I would make better friends. We don't fit together anymore and I am so sorry that I have to do this over the phone, but I don't think I would be able to do this in person. It breaks my heart to have to say goodbye to you... but I know what love is, and I just don't feel it with you... I feel it with-" "Liam?" Louis said, his voice grim. Your breath caught in your throat at the sound of his voice. "It is, isn't it? I can't believe you, either one of you. I do love you, no matter what you say, and someone comes in and gives you a hug and instead of fixing it with me, you drop me? You dropped me and shattered me, [Y/N]. Do you understand that? I have never loved anyone like I have loved you, and now this?" Louis voice cracking at the end, "Goodbye." He said and hung up the phone, leaving you on the other end, silent as you fought for your lungs to start working again as you tried to breath, but you couldn't. You couldn't move, or think, or breath... you just cried. Liam held you and tried to comfort you, but it wasn't working. You broke Louis' heart, and in return you broke yourself. You loved him, you always would... but you meant what you said, you couldn't be with someone like him... not when you had someone like Liam.

HARRY: You scanned the room, nerves shooting through your body as you dreaded what was to come next. But there they were, those familiar eyes staring at you, hurt and destroyed. You tried to call out to Niall but it was too late and the music was too loud. He turned away and kept walking, you turned back to Harry completely shocked and unsure, he looked at you with the same devastation and you both pushed your way through the crowded club trying to make your way to Niall. When you got outside of the club you frantically searched the streets, far off in the distance you saw him and you both took off in his direction. When you were close enough, you called after him, "Niall! Wait please!" You yelled, praying that he would stop and face you, but he kept walking. "Niall! Please let me explain!" You called and he finally stopped dead in his tracks. He spun around and faced the two of you as you breathlessly stood in front of him. "Let you explain what? Huh, [Y/N]? Are you telling me that there is a perfectly reasonable explanation as to why you were just making out with my best friend?" Niall seethed, trying to remain calm, all he wanted to do was hit Harry, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. "Niall... you and I have been falling apart, you know it and I know it." You croaked out, stepping closer to him but he backed away. "Oh right! I forgot that when you started fighting with your boyfriend or girlfriend it meant that you were allowed to go and be with whoever you wanted. It meant that you were allowed to break there heart, it meant that you were allowed to throw everything we had away." Niall said, his voice laced with anger and sadness. He looked down at the ground and whispered very softly, "I though you were going to be my everything... I thought you loved me too." Your heart broke as he spoke those words, you could barely speak, but you knew you had to, "Niall... I do love you, there won't be a day that goes by where I don't, but if we were meant for each other, we would have treated each other better... things would be different, but they aren't and we can't change that." You whispered, watching as Niall shook his head. He looked up at you and Harry, his eyes piercingly cold and you knew that you would never forget his next words, "I never thought I would say this to someone I have loved so much in my life, but I can't forgive either one of you. Ever. I hate you both and I never want to see you again." Niall spat as he turned, walking away from the two of you as you both stood there, broken and numb. You fell to the ground, but you couldn't feel it, you couldn't feel anything. Not anymore. Harry wrapped his arms around you, holding you as you stared at where Niall had previously stood.

NIALL: Liam walked through the door and you and Niall froze, both of you forgetting to breath as he stopped and stared at you both. "I came home to apologize," Liam said slowly, his hey darting continuously back and forth between the two of you. You want to tell him, but you can't, you just watch as he slowly pieces it all together. It was like watching a train wreck happen, you know you should do something but there is truly nothing you can do to stop it. You watched as confusion spread across his face and slowly morphed itself into such pain that you could barely bring yourself to say the next words, "I know that you don't want to hear this... but if you will just let me-" You started, but he looked at you sharply, cutting you off this a stern glare. "Let you what, [Y/N]? Let you tell me that it was a mistake? Or let you tell me that you found better love in Niall than I have ever offered you?" Liam hissed, his voice poisoned by anger so strong it nearly made your knees buckle in weakness as he continued, "I dare you to feel the pain that I feel right now, I dare you to feel how humiliating it is to walk into your own home and catch the person who you are in love with staring at you with your best friend, unwilling to provide an explanation as to why they are looking at you so intently. Imagine how humiliating that is, to be so stupid. Do you understand what you have done to me [Y/N]. Do you?" You covered your mouth with a shakey hand, unable to speak, you shook your head as you squeezed your eyes shut, letting the tears roll down your cheeks. "Liam, I am so sorry." You said through your sobs, "There is no way that I can make this better, but you have to know that I am not trying to hurt you, I just think it's best for us." Liam laughed a very cold laugh, you had never seen this side of him, and you wished you never had to, "You think this is what's best? You must have a very cold hear, babe if you think that this pain and emptiness is what is best for us." Liam growled. You looked up at him and he looked so different, he wasn't the same Liam you had gotten to know. No, this Liam was broken and damaged, his eyes cold and empty. "Liam, I still love you... I really do." You cried. "No, just stop it." Liam said, looking to Niall now, "I hope you got everything you wished for, because you just lost me." Liam said, turning and heading out the door. "Liam, please." Niall called after him, but Liam just kept walking, not looking back at the mess that was now left between the three of you. Niall's eyes stung with tears as he turned to you, your eyes locked on his and you fell. He caught you in his arms as you let everything out, your body shaking as you cried, your body limp and lifeless.