He Tells One Of The Other Boys He Is Going To Propose (His P.O.V)

Harry: I was staring at the TV guide as I pressed the button on the remote. Was there anything good on? I heard Lou behind me and sooner or later he jumped onto the part of the couch next to me. "DUDE. Don't do that when I'm not paying attention." His eyebrows raised in a confused fashion, "Sorry... What are you watching?" He grabbed the remote from my hand, and hit a button. "Say Yes to the Dress? Why are you watching that?" I grew defensive as the thought become predominant in my head again. "What's wrong with this show? A guy can't just watch a show about wedding dresses?" He flashed me that look again, "Nothing... What's wrong with you today crabby?" I took in a deep breath. "If I tell you something will you promise not to say anything to anyone?" Louie nodded almost immediately, "Not a word. Now what's wrong?" An image of Y/N appeared in my mind and I smiled thinking about her. "Let me just say... Y/N better start watching this show." I winked and his whole face filled with excitement. "OH MY GOD. ARE YOU FINALLY GOING TO PROPOSE!?" I nodded, laughing at how happy he was. "It's about bloody time!!" He laughed, "Congrats man." He patted me on the back, "Good thing you already know your best man." He winked and I nodded, glad that I finally told someone.

Louis: I stared at Y/N and thought what our life would be like as a married couple. I couldn't really tell you how special she was to me. I wanted to marry her, and I wanted to call her my wife. So I bought a ring... Yes a sparkly diamond ring. I was going to propose, and so far no one else knew. Not even any of the boys. Until Harry Styles saw me looking at the ring. "Whaaaaat is that?" He said walking closer. I tried to get it into my pocket before he got a close enough look at it. "Nothing." I was still trying to get it into my pocket, but it just wasn't cooperating with me. "It obviously is... Tell me now Tomo!!!" I guess I should just tell him, its not like I could hide it forever. I opened my palm revealing the gorgeous ring, which I knew would fit perfectly around her finger. "Oh Louie I thought you would never ask!" He said trying to fit the ring on one of his fingers. I laughed, "I am so glad you said yes!" I hugged him, and we both laughed. "Somethings telling me this is for Y/N..." He said looking at me in kind of a creepy way. Hearing her name made my face light up, "It is..." Smiling at the ring, and the thought of her wearing it.

Liam: I walked into my apartment after enjoying a lovely date with my love. Y/N was my world, and I loved her with all my heart. She was absolutely perfect, and I couldn't picture a life without her. And I was planning to make her my wife... I had a ring and everything set. I needed to plan where this whole thing was going to go down... But at the same time I didn't want to tell anyone, because I didn't want word getting out. I was brainstorming some places in my head, when I heard a loud knock on my door. I checked the time, and had no idea who it could have been. The door opened revealing Niall, who was ready to go out to a club or something. "AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY." I laughed seeing him in this state. Should I ask him? He's one of my best friends, and I trusted him with this. "Hey man, could I talk to you for a second?" His mood became more serious when he heard my tone. "Yeah sure bro, what's going on?" He sat down next to me. "So... where would you have a proposal?" His whole face looked really confused, "That was awfully random... But probably... Nando's." He said winking and laughing. I chuckled. It wasn't much help but... "Oh... wait a second. ARE YOU PROPOSING?" He was so delayed. I nodded and he hugged me, "Have the reception at Nandos!" I laughed, "Of course buddy."

Zayn: I held the rose in my hand, picking off petals. "She'll say yes..." Another petal fell, "She'll say no..." I guess you could say I was afraid of what Y/N would say when I asked her to marry me. Was I making to risky of a move? I couldn't tell... All I knew is that I wanted to lay down next to her every night, and wake up next to her every morning. I wanted to hold her in my arms all day long, run my fingers through her soft hair. Meet her full lips with mine. So far nobody knew that I was planning to do this, but I wanted another opinion... Just to see what someone else would think. I was so deep on thought I didn't hear Liam come up behind me. "Zayn, what are you doing out here...? And why are you killing this flower?" He said pointing to the now petal-less rose. "Just thinking..." He sat down next to me, "About whattttt?" He questioned me in that typical Liam voice. I laughed, "Y/N..." "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww." I smiled, but then I regained my seriousness. "Liam, could I ask you a really serious question." He nodded, motioning for me to continue, "Do you think Y/N would say yes if I asked her to marry me?" His mouth flew open, "Zayn let's get real." I didn't know where he was going with this, "Its apparent that she loves you just as much as you love her. I think she would say yes in a heartbeat." And thats when I knew that I would ask her to marry me.

Niall: I played some notes on my guitar, and slowly the melody of irresistible developed. It made me think of Y/N, and how much I loved her. Maybe I would play a song... and make it a proposal song. Was that stupid? Well no one was around so I messed around with some chords and now I was just adding words. "Your eyes... Irresistible." "Hey Niall!? Where you at man?" I turned around on the swirly chair, and Lou saw me from the hallway. "What are you doing?" I gently hit my guitar, "Just working on a song..." He looked somewhat surprised, "... Without us?" I realized now why he was surprised, "Oh I mean, its not for the band. Its more personal..." He walked closer, "Are you writing me a song?" I laughed, "Anything for you Lou." He chuckled, "No seriously what are you writing a song for?" I put down my guitar and whispered into his ear what I was going to do. "Thats so cute Niall! She's going to say yes man! I mean how could she not? Just look at your face." He said squishing my cheeks. We both laughed, and I bought the ring.