He finds out that a fan attacks you & you have to be hospitalized

Louis:

You winced in pain, cursing yourself. Why did you always have to toss and turn in your sleep? Every little movement stung. You couldn't even rest for long without that rude awakening of pain shooting through your body. Of course they would wait until you were alone. Damn strategists.

It wasn't long after you woke up again that the nurses poured in. They checked a few different devices, pushing buttons and turning knobs. "Do you have anyone we could talk to?" the nurse inquired, writing a few things on the clipboard.

Mentally you were in denial, and you shook your head sadly. "My family's not around and..." you didn't want to think about the emotional pain that threatened to choke you either. "...and the only other person... well... he's out of the country."

The nurse's eyes softened. "I really think you should get in touch with him. These injuries... don't take them lightly."

"I'll consider it," you nodded, knowing full well you would do no such thing. It's not like he could leave even if he did know. "Thank you."

She sighed sadly, sort of knowing which route you were going to take. "Let us know if you need anything," she smiled feebly before leaving the room.

You leaned your head back further into the pillow and sighed. Honestly, this sucked. The pain was a little muffled from the pain-killers, but you could feel it hidden there, ever present under that numbing blanket. This was one of those moments you hated everything. Even the TV that was meant to distract you was uninspiring.

You tried to rest, but even that proved difficult. You would nod off every so often, but you would just awaken after a few moments anyways. A sudden commotion outside sounded promising. "Sir!" a doctor called out. "No running in the hallways! SIR THIS IS A HOSPITAL!"

A figure suddenly appeared in the doorway, gripping the sides of the door to stop himself. You actually shot up in bed, which you immediately regretted. "Louis?" your voice sounded foreign even to you. He was panting, trying to get a grip on himself. He made his way into the room, nearly collapsing by your bed. "...do you run everywhere?"

"Stop it," he tried to catch his breath. You felt a huge weight lifted off your shoulders by just looking at him. He shot a look up at you. "How could you not tell me? I was in America not the middle of the ocean!"

"Are you honestly mad at me right now?" you stared at him. You held out your hands as a reminder to show off your current situation. "HELLO! I'm in a hospital bed right now! You can't get mad at someone in the hospital!"

"That's the point!" he countered, his voice broke. You felt your eyes widen, seeing that the usual banter the two of you had grown so used to wasn't going to happen right now. "You're in the hospital and you weren't going to tell me!" He said your name, concern and worry tinting his voice. "You can't leave me out of things like this..." he gripped your hand. "Does that mean you wouldn't even tell me if you were dying?"

"Louis..." you spoke softly. "...your work is so much more important-"

"I want to know everything, okay?" he went on without missing a beat. "Everything. I can decide what's more important: and it will always be you, alright?" Your face softened and he brought your hand up to his lips. "I'm never leaving you behind again."

Liam:

"You've got to let me see her!" you could hear his voice screaming from the hallway. He sounded furious. You knew how hard it would be for anyone to settle him down when he got this angry. You wanted to move so much, you wanted to get up and see him, look in his eyes, hold his face.

"Sir, visiting hours are over-" You listened to the nurses try to reason with him, at least calm him down. The scuffling still continued. It sounded like doctors were beginning to get involved. You rolled your head over to the other side, trying to keep the tears in that threatened to pour out. "She has to rest!" you heard one of the nurses cry out.