He tweets a picture of you...

Liam: You and him were looking through some of his old stuff and you came across his woody doll. He took a picture of you playing with it and tweeted "she's a keeper. :)"

Louis: You and Louis were baking cookies. You both went and sat on the couch to watch a movie and waited for the cookies to be done. You said you were going to go get a drink and went to the kitchen. You were taking longer than expected and Louis got up and walked into the kitchen. He loved what he saw and took a picture of it and tweeted it. It was you sitting in front of the oven and staring at the cookies. The caption said "Someone is eager to eat the cookies."

Zayn: You and Zayn were just messing around and drawing. You tried to draw a picture of Zayn and you held it up to show him. He took a picture of you smiling shyly and holding the sketchbook next to your face. He tweeted "She's an artist x"

Niall: You were cleaning to bathtub and you were exhausted. You shut your eyes and you fell asleep. Niall walked in wanting to use the bathroom but took a picture of you. He tweeted a picture of you sleeping in the bathtub with cleaning products all around you. "Someone's tired." Was the caption

Harry: You and Harry were baking a cake for your cousin's birthday party. He went and put the pink batter on the tip of your nose and you kept it there. He took a picture and tweeted it. It was you with pink batter on your nose and your eyes crossed trying to look at it. He said "It's fun to cook with (Y/N)