You Catch Him Looking At Your Bum

Louis: "I wasn't staring I swear," he chuckles, the grin on his face giving it away. His eyes twinkle as he wraps his arms around you and pulls you in close. "You were too, I saw!!!" You cry, laughing, hitting his chest playfully. "Well who could blame me," he smiles, pulling you in for a kiss.

Liam: "I really like those pants on you," he muses to himself, eyeing your yoga pants. "Uhuh, I'm sure you do," you smile, turning around and walking into the room, Liam following close behind. "No..." he smiles, his eyes rolling over your body, "I reallyyyy like them."

Niall: "Wow," you hear from behind you. You stand up straight, turning around to see Niall there, red in the face. "Niall Horan, were you just checking out my bum?" you ask, one eyebrow raised. He chuckles quietly to himself, face bright red before ruffling a hand through his hair and walking out of the room.

Harry: "HEY," you cry as you feel him hit your bum. He smiles at you, face turning red, trying not to laugh, but failing miserably as he bites his lip. "Cheeky, but if you hit my bum one more time..." you threaten, wagging a finger at him playfully. "Ok, ok," he smiles, holding his hands up in surrender.

Zayn: You were bending down, picking something up, when you hear footsteps behind you. You stand up to see Zayn standing in the doorway, eyes twinkling and hand rubbing his chin, looking at you. "What???" you question, and then you realize. "Zayn were you just staring at my bum?" You cry, smiling.