Your Pregnant, but He Doesn't Want the Baby. (Part 1)

Written in 3rd Person.

Harry: She stared down at the small piece of white plastic that would change her life forever. She couldn't contain her excitement. Surely, Harry would be excited too. So, she patiently waited for Harry to come home to their shared apartment.

"Love! I'm home," he called out. "In here!" she responded.

"Guess what?" they both said in unison.

"You go first," they both said in sync again. "1." "2." "3."

"I'm going on tour."

"I'm pregnant."

"Wha-what?" Harry said, stuttering, "This can't be happening. No, no, no." "Haz, what do you mean?" "You have to leave, I have to leave." He wasn't making an sense, he was to shocked. "We can get through this!" She exclaimed, her tears streaming her face. He shook his head and began packing. "Harry! Stop!" she exclaimed, she didn't want to be alone, but she knew there was no way out of it. He left seconds later. She sat on one side of the door, her tears were now free falling. On the other side of the door, stood a Harry. He couldn't believe he just walked out of the best thing that's ever happened to him. His life was pretty much, over.

Liam: "How, how are you pregnant?" a worried Liam asked. "We had fucking sex!" she exclaimed. "I can't do this," he whispered. "You're just going to leave? You're going to leave me with your child? Your first child?" she questioned him intently. "Stop! Stop making me feel so guilty!" he exclaimed, burying his head into the palms of his hands. "You should be," she spoke as she stood up, "You promised to never hurt me. You promised that no matter what, you would stay by my side. You promised, Liam. But I guess promises are meant to be broken, yeah?" and with that she walked out, leaving him with her burning words.

Louis: "What? What do you mean you're leaving?" "I'm leaving (y/n), I can't be a dad, I have my whole career ahead of me. I can't just give up for you and that thing!" "This thing is your child. You helped make him or her, but you won't stay around? Your such a man. What happened to me over your career? What happened to the Louis that protested when management told us to break up? What happened to the Louis that loves me? Did he every exist?" Before he could speak, she was our the door, ready to start fresh.

Niall: "(y/n)? What's this?" Niall asked, holding the pregnancy test, and ultrasound pictures. "I was going to tell you tonight, but I guess I'll tell you now, I'm pregnant," she said happily. "No, you can't," he whispered. "Why not?" "I can't do this. Look, I love you, more than you can think, but I can't do this, not now. Please understand," he whispered, trying to grab her shaky, fragile hand. But she pulled away, and grabbed her things, walking out of his flat. He stared down at the ultrasound pictures, instantly regretting what he said.

Zayn: "Get an abortion," he said simply, but she wouldn't have it. "That's like killing a part of me, that's like killing a little me, a little you." "So be it, I just don't want the baby." She knew what she had to do, she couldn't do this by herself, she just couldn't. She kissed his cheek softly, and whispered her last goodbye, she couldn't live without him. As soon as she walked, he regretted every word he said, he jumped up and went to chase her.